Over a year and still this not fixed with gold prices now this must be fixed soon ----- Tao Amulets - Shore Vendor | The Legend of Mir

Over a year and still this not fixed with gold prices now this must be fixed soon ----- Tao Amulets - Shore Vendor

Gritt

840k for a 72hr amulet , most time i buy its always lower than 7 days but this really is taking the piss, I have posted on this issue time and time again but still the bug exisits ......................................
Plus it would be nice to have a vendor thats not 10000s of miles away in some remote place ,,,,,,,

2023-12-11 15_42_51_030.jpg2023-12-11 15_43_47_939.jpg

Last edited:
840k for a 72hr amulet , most time i buy its always lower than 7 days but this really is taking the piss, I have posted on this issue time and time again but still the bug exisits ......................................
Plus it would be nice to have a vendor thats not 10000s of miles away in some remote place ,,,,,,,
Does seem a bit odd.....

It is a tad annoying to have to travel all that way. But I do usually find a 7 day amulet, 5 or 6 is the lowest I've found. It would be nice to have them available at a normal town tbh. Or at least have it in heroes for the people in heroes league. I'm sure he done that with the level 175 amulets didn't he?

The 7 day ones are always at the bottom. Never buy the top ones 👍🙏

When I scrolled to bottom on weekend highest they had was 6 for Red one. I bought a green one which has the 7.

Yeah you are right to buying the bottom ones have longest expiry.

It’s very rare when I go to find a 7 day red , I been 1 day found 1 the next day go to get for a guildie as an example and it’s 5 or 6 days
It pure luck which day yours run out on and what duration is in the shop
I have been monitoring this for a long time
……

It’s very rare when I go to find a 7 day red , I been 1 day found 1 the next day go to get for a guildie as an example and it’s 5 or 6 days
It pure luck which day yours run out on and what duration is in the shop
I have been monitoring this for a long time
……
Buy 1 then wait npc rifil his store. New 7days amulet should come out.

Back