Over a year and still this not fixed with gold prices now this must be fixed soon ----- Tao Amulets - Shore Vendor | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Over a year and still this not fixed with gold prices now this must be fixed soon ----- Tao Amulets - Shore Vendor

Gritt

840k for a 72hr amulet , most time i buy its always lower than 7 days but this really is taking the piss, I have posted on this issue time and time again but still the bug exisits ......................................
Plus it would be nice to have a vendor thats not 10000s of miles away in some remote place ,,,,,,,

2023-12-11 15_42_51_030.jpg2023-12-11 15_43_47_939.jpg

Last edited:
840k for a 72hr amulet , most time i buy its always lower than 7 days but this really is taking the piss, I have posted on this issue time and time again but still the bug exisits ......................................
Plus it would be nice to have a vendor thats not 10000s of miles away in some remote place ,,,,,,,
Does seem a bit odd.....

It is a tad annoying to have to travel all that way. But I do usually find a 7 day amulet, 5 or 6 is the lowest I've found. It would be nice to have them available at a normal town tbh. Or at least have it in heroes for the people in heroes league. I'm sure he done that with the level 175 amulets didn't he?

The 7 day ones are always at the bottom. Never buy the top ones 👍🙏

When I scrolled to bottom on weekend highest they had was 6 for Red one. I bought a green one which has the 7.

Yeah you are right to buying the bottom ones have longest expiry.

It’s very rare when I go to find a 7 day red , I been 1 day found 1 the next day go to get for a guildie as an example and it’s 5 or 6 days
It pure luck which day yours run out on and what duration is in the shop
I have been monitoring this for a long time
……

It’s very rare when I go to find a 7 day red , I been 1 day found 1 the next day go to get for a guildie as an example and it’s 5 or 6 days
It pure luck which day yours run out on and what duration is in the shop
I have been monitoring this for a long time
……
Buy 1 then wait npc rifil his store. New 7days amulet should come out.

Back