OrcSpiritStone | The Legend of Mir

OrcSpiritStone

My suggestion is start doing your hourly quest for bloodstones as they are generally the rarest to drop, and ive only had them in orc GP.

Can the OrcSpiritStone drop?

This is not a quest, it`s monotinous!
I have spent loads of 5 GG via Quest over two weeks hunting Orcs to gain 1 OrcSpiritStone and i need 2 so now i have to do it all again ffs..

Should be tradeable imo.

Can the OrcSpiritStone drop?

This is not a quest, it`s monotinous!
I have spent loads of 5 GG via Quest over two weeks hunting Orcs to gain 1 OrcSpiritStone and i need 2 so now i have to do it all again ffs..

Should be tradeable imo.
It gets better mate, the 2nd upgrade quest you need 2 OrcSpiritRunes, which is 6 OrcSpiritStones! We require 8 of those Stones to fully upgrade one item (I don’t even have one yet)

If there was an easy road I would’ve taken it by now.

All information is from zade-mir.com

It gets better mate, the 2nd upgrade quest you need 2 OrcSpiritRunes, which is 6 OrcSpiritStones! We require 8 of those Stones to fully upgrade one item (I don’t even have one yet)

If there was an easy road I would’ve taken it by now.

All information is from zade-mir.com
FML lol, i go to bed having nightmares about Orcs running arounnd lol :p

By comparison, orc stones are one of the easiest ones to collect. I've made about 6 or 7 runes (3 orc spirit stones combined, to make each) just from tabbing stuff as I go along while hunting for other things. Evil mir ones (fire and dark chips) are easy too.

The grind hits when you start upgrading the higher level stuff

Just seeing your last response, sounds like you're hunting in the open orc cave, try the GP cave (planes of acheron) the orcs there drop much higher rate

Need to be 185 to hunt there.

Need demon orb off the zappy bastards in catacombs. Left side of phoenix wall is the stone to get in.

Edit

Also if you're short on bloodstone start doing hourly as those mfkers don't drop anywhere with any apparent regularity.

Need to be 185 to hunt there.

Need demon orb off the zappy bastards in catacombs. Left side of phoenix wall is the stone to get in.

Edit

Also if you're short on bloodstone start doing hourly as those mfkers don't drop anywhere with any apparent regularity.
i`m only 179 so that rules that out atm, Ye i do the hourly mate and keeps giving me kill Red or Blue Ochram Mages which seem to be extinct lol

How do u get to 4th in City dude ? Both doors seem to kick me backwards, one back to 2nd and the other back to start of 3rd

choose a direction and stick to it, ie "always take the right door" (also works if you go left)

You will find dif mobs in each side, one side better for mind stones, other side better for blood stones

happy hunting

How do u get to 4th in City dude ? Both doors seem to kick me backwards, one back to 2nd and the other back to start of 3rd

As AlsirAl just said mate, go through the caves and once you hit the City, take the doors on the "right" constantly until you are in 4th, you will find BlueOrcram and BlueOrcramMage who drop MindStones and if you go to 4th through all of the "left" doors you will find RedOrcram and RedOrcramMage who infrequently drop BloodStones. They are also the mobs for the Kill Quota quest and you soon rack up the kills when you hit the right map. To be honest, they are a pain in the ass as the Mage version of this mob don't walk to melee range and they seem to be pack leaders and can pull all mobs in their range to attack you as well.

Sorry for double post, can some clarify that when i upgrade my BaghtrusArmour which is maxed out and has Guardian Source and 5 runes socketd, will i lose all added stats ?

Back