Orcs | The Legend of Mir

Orcs

DarkStyle

Hi
Can you please review the new skinny/scrawny orc ai. It massively reduces warriors ability’s to hunt this place.

Doesn’t affect wiz as they can kill as normal.

Doesn’t affect Tao as they can still confuse them.

Warriors got a total fuckery.

Lion roar don’t work. It works on pan goblins and beholder. There’s already ranged mobs in there that lion roar don’t work on but then now you introduced melee mobs that lion roar don’t work on either. What is the point of lvling if my spells ain’t even gonna work when I overtake the caves mobs lvls.
Also they’re so fast I can barely even entrapment them.

There is
Blue orcram - can’t lion roar
Red orcram - can’t lion roar
Red orcram mage - can’t lion roar
Blue orcram mate - can’t lion roar
The brute mob I forget the name- can’t lion roar
Skinny orc (melee) can’t lion roar
Scrawny orc (melee) can’t lion roar

I can’t hunt this place alone even with clear ring.

Please just make the melee mobs, melee mobs and remove this ai that makes them walk away. Or make lion roar as it was designed. To para mobs 5x5 for 8 seconds. Ur weird lion roar is crap. Completely ignores ranged mobs. That is not lion roar. You should have called it somthing else because it is most definitely not lom2 lion roar spell. It’s like a modded version designed to make life hard for warriors. Great idea but it don’t work. Don’t affect ranged mobs. WTH

Please read this

- - - Updated - - -

The sub bosses in my opinion are also way too powerful. 5.2k dc 90% psn recovery massive a speed. It’s abit over tuned in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I know you probably think I’m always moaning but this is what the forums are for. Feedback. Positive or negative. I try to provide constructive feedback that will improve gameplay and ingame quality of life.

Last edited:
Wars are just para pets for taos and wizzys in this cave it seems. It would be nice if luring cry brought ranged mobs in close.

Last edited:
seems its a grp cave but with the severe lack of mobs on f4 and the inability to recall on f2/3 kinda makes the place meh

Hi
Can you please review the new skinny/scrawny orc ai. It massively reduces warriors ability’s to hunt this place.

Lion roar don’t work. It works on pan goblins and beholder. There’s already ranged mobs in there that lion roar don’t work on but then now you introduced melee mobs that lion roar don’t work on either. What is the point of lvling if my spells ain’t even gonna work when I overtake the caves mobs lvls.

There is

Please just make the melee mobs, melee mobs and remove this ai that makes them walk away. Or make lion roar as it was designed. To para mobs 5x5 for 8 seconds. Ur weird lion roar is crap. Completely ignores ranged mobs. That is not lion roar. You should have called it somthing else because it is most definitely not lom2 lion roar spell. It’s like a modded version designed to make life hard for warriors. Great idea but it don’t work. Don’t affect ranged mobs. WTH

Please read this

- - - Updated - - -

The sub bosses in my opinion are also way too powerful. 5.2k dc 90% psn recovery massive a speed. It’s abit over tuned in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I know you probably think I’m always moaning but this is what the forums are for. Feedback. Positive or negative. I try to provide constructive feedback that will improve gameplay and ingame quality of life.

not everything is meant to be soloable, whats next, you post you cant solo EM? give it a rest

not everything is meant to be soloable, whats next, you post you cant solo EM? give it a rest

This was pretty constructive. Why are you so butt hurt?

Wars being completely useless and mobs having mechanics to counter 1 specific class is lame.

This was pretty constructive. Why are you so butt hurt?

Wars being completely useless and mobs having mechanics to counter 1 specific class is lame.

i play a war, they’re not useless at all. not everything is meant to be soloable, orcs only recently been added and he’s already complaining about not being able to solo it

Last edited:
i play a war, they’re not useless at all. not everything is meant to be soloable, orcs only recently been added and he’s already complaining about not being able to solo it

If every other class can solo there then why should one be left out? I could solo pb and many other places 20 levels below but not the subs and bosses of course. His main complaint is the regular mobs, the sub I can see not soloing.

I’m not saying wars are useless. I’m saying this “new fun ai” is not fun in any way. It’s draining and off putting.

Warriors have entrap, it works the same as sd, you can simply entrap and hit the space in front of you the mob will die before it arrives.

I actually quite like the idea of a cave that really requires a group, all 3 classes have their own difficulties in there in different ways, it's a breath of fresh air to have some options

Why can't you LR?

When you lion roar a scrawny orc or skinny orc it doesn’t affect them. They still stand there hitting me. Then they walk off then come running back. You’ll have to try it for urself fro see what I mean.

And lion roar doesn’t work on ranged mobs as we all know they still hit you when roared.

Last edited:
I actually quite like the idea of a cave that really requires a group, all 3 classes have their own difficulties in there in different ways, it's a breath of fresh air to have some options

I loved battle ground or whatever it was called on euro Mir was fun.

Ok so Lion Roar works for all the monsters except Skinny / Scrawny which appear to have a conflict of AI. Any ranged monsters will continue to attack while they run away to a safe distance which may not be possible in narrow corridors.

I don't think that a 5x5 8 sec para spell would make the game better, just like giving Taoists the original Curse wouldn't!

Ok so Lion Roar works for all the monsters except Skinny / Scrawny which appear to have a conflict of AI. Any ranged monsters will continue to attack while they run away to a safe distance which may not be possible in narrow corridors.

I don't think that a 5x5 8 sec para spell would make the game better, just like giving Taoists the original Curse wouldn't!

Ok I agree about the curse thing ��
Yes it’s them two mobs that are causing the problem. Everything else is fine. Cave is pretty good apart from them. Could do with a few more supers n champs tho. Even when we clear 4th for hours not many respawn.
I was hoping the orcs gp cave might have the same perks as past bichon gp caves

- - - Updated - - -

Re Facebook post. Corrrrrrrrr imagine a euro style 160+ oks and zumataurus. �� drooling

I slightly disagree. Curse was op and everyone one the receiving side and giving side can agree to an extent. Only lv3 was op.

Lr as it stands is kinda weird. It's supposed to be a disengage of sorts I get but you can't relure using LC if their still under the lr effect. Its not always very effective either as the mob group mechanic can override lr and mobs swarm you as soon as your lr them.

I slightly disagree. Curse was op and everyone one the receiving side and giving side can agree to an extent. Only lv3 was op.

Lr as it stands is kinda weird. It's supposed to be a disengage of sorts I get but you can't relure using LC if their still under the lr effect. Its not always very effective either as the mob group mechanic can override lr and mobs swarm you as soon as your lr them.

Curse is also a player vs player spell. Lion roar is for mobs. Also for pets but doesn’t work on pets.

Hi

There is

Please read this

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Common I’m getting majorly bored now.

Evil Mir respawn is shit. Randomly every day or two.

Loki every 24 hours or more. Wtf

You added a brand new cave with total dog shit OP bosses. Impossible to plan anything in this place. If subs in kr ain’t killed then orog won’t spawn.

Main super boss only spawned once naturally since the update began. MEGA LOLS.

Wtf are you doing to our beloved mir2.

You’re killing it man.

- - - Updated - - -

The drops in new cave need a major over haul.

All bosses need to respawn way more often.

Explain how the new super boss spawns. Or do you just manually spawn it when u fell like it at a weekend???

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and I still ain’t had an opportunity to upgrade my evil Mir wep. Fkin joke

- - - Updated - - -

It’s only 7 months old

Back