OrcCity New Skills? | The Legend of Mir

OrcCity New Skills?

5starstore

Theres been plenty of awesome ideas for new skills and seeing as the last skill all classes got was at lvl 158 (which most people are way past) is there any hope for new skills on the horizon soon?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S Ice cop for wizz would be dope , or even a mass glacial shower like suanni legion
Tao - Poison Cloud
War - Not sure :)

Warrior - Double Strike/sweeping attack. Level 0 5 seconds duration, lvl 1 6 , lvl 2 7 and level 3 8sec (15second cd).
For X time your twindrake/chilling sword strike 1 additional target for 40/50/60% damage. Can proc bloodlust and chilling effects but not para.
Warrior- sudden death. Targets at 20% health take 50/60/70% more dmg. (Doesn't work on bosses).

Taoist- New pet. Replaces Shinzu. Zen Turtle! This pet has high hp/defences and periodically casts Luring Cry and Harden Shell.

Taoist- Zen teleport. You place down a beacon you can teleport to in times of danger. 90/80/60/50 sec CD. High mana cost

Wizard- frost nova. Freeze mobs in place for 0.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 seconds. Not useable on players

Wizard- frozen orb. You place the orb into a grp of enemies. Ever second the orb pluses out 1k frost dmg.

Wizard - Clone which will be casting and doing same damage as the player :)

Tao - Mass Red poison

War - Fix TDB

Some serious ideas that is!!! If not then I wouldn’t mind having @godmode

Wizard - Clone which will be casting and doing same damage as the player :)

Tao - Mass Red poison

War - Fix TDB

Some serious ideas that is!!! If not then I wouldn’t mind having @godmode

You know some of us wizzies are 170+ with 1500 mc , as much as a clone that can match the damage sounds fun I don’t think that would be fair .would be far to OP .

Warrior - BattleCharge, similar to BattleEscape what they use now but actually useful like it was in 2016/17

Tao - New pet skins

Wizard - Nerf bloodstorm

Theres been plenty of awesome ideas for new skills and seeing as the last skill all classes got was at lvl 158 (which most people are way past) is there any hope for new skills on the horizon soon?

- - - Updated - - -

P.S Ice cop for wizz would be dope , or even a mass glacial shower like suanni legion
Tao - Poison Cloud
War - Not sure :)

War - Dark Frenzy , ability to proc BloodLust , mass stun mobs , mass bleed mobs

Wizard : Make great fireball great again - 4x more damage than its low lvl spell
Taoist: Make soul fireball great again - 4x more damage than its low lvl spell
Warrior: Make halfmoon great again - 4x more damage than firefrenzy and frostfrenzy

all should have same or slightly different skin

Dark Frenzy has been requested few years back, unless Scorpian has had a change of heart, which is thin chance, he slammed the door shut on that one... although it would be a cool spell lol and warriors are lacking atm

Thanks for the ideas. There's certainly a need to release some new skills but I think there's some changes needed first. The trouble with skills is there's always escalating power and a difficulty to get it "right", fair and fun

Thanks for the ideas. There's certainly a need to release some new skills but I think there's some changes needed first. The trouble with skills is there's always escalating power and a difficulty to get it "right", fair and fun

Just make TU work on players then we can all be happy, I think that would be fair

Would be nice is wizzies couldn't TU shinsu especially now arena is gone.

Also make repent work on warriors. I've been 2 hit KO but warriors a few lvls below me.

I'd like a wizzie to have some sort of long range mass attack which isn't poison. Perhaps throwing some amulets to create a fireball or ice floor kind of thing.

I think lightning isn't really used much so maybe add some lightning spells to all classes?

Would be nice is wizzies couldn't TU shinsu especially now arena is gone.

Also make repent work on warriors. I've been 2 hit KO but warriors a few lvls below me.

I'd like a wizzie to have some sort of long range mass attack which isn't poison. Perhaps throwing some amulets to create a fireball or ice floor kind of thing.

I think lightning isn't really used much so maybe add some lightning spells to all classes?

It couse you dont have to much of defence mate. Name that warrior that two shoot you and look at his Kit. I bet it are hc items all the way atleast with full sockets and HC pot on that.

Nah, repet shoudnt work on players.

Back