Orc Stones | The Legend of Mir

Orc Stones

optimusprime

Noticed over the last few week orc flesh stones are like hens teeth, The least two days in orcs and in orcs GP cave having spent hours with and with out drop pots killing normal and obviously blues/reds only gathering 1 orc flesh stone, imo this is terrible, having spoken to other players and guilds we all have the same problem. Is this a result of the less pots droppings our come, if so it needs sorting out.

Kind Regards

Loyal customer of this god forsaken game

During the moon I collected a fair few and thought this quest wouldn't be so bad. Since then I'm getting maybe 1 or 2 a day.

4F can be Ok solo or with guild. I tried GP cave solo today and it's a bit of a nightmare, too much of an open space for Skinny's to run away to whilst luring ur pets away. Think I need to team up with a wizz or war in here

Last edited:
Come on people don’t be shy, if you don’t comment now don’t whinge in future about this, you all have so much to say ingame.

It’s one of those quests that’s seemingly impossible. Was gunna be aim after event but was too much like hard work so decided to have a break from arc

Yes quite deflating, the stats ain’t the best from the off and then making it near Impossible to complete and for what 0.5% extra on such high level items !!

only 1 orc mind stone dropped in nearly 4 hours, had 1 flesh stone in the last 3 days of trying, other stones ain't really dropping alot, even on double drops it was still orc flesh stones that was struggle to obtain. makes you think its impossible as previously stated. Base stats seem a bit poor for higher level items. Holy crystal armour base stats are about the same and nearly 30 levels lower !!!!!!

only 1 orc mind stone dropped in nearly 4 hours, had 1 flesh stone in the last 3 days of trying, other stones ain't really dropping alot, even on double drops it was still orc flesh stones that was struggle to obtain. makes you think its impossible as previously stated. Base stats seem a bit poor for higher level items. Holy crystal armour base stats are about the same and nearly 30 levels lower !!!!!!

Yes last few days has been poor for stones, and agree, would of thought more on the base stats for high level items.

Well another day and yes again not a single shitty orc flesh dropped with drop pots, you know them things that’s ment to improve drops and do not seem to be much difference!!!

Well another day and yes again not a single shitty orc flesh dropped with drop pots, you know them things that’s ment to improve drops and do not seem to be much difference!!!

Was a reboot and I just cleared out all the reds and blues in orc cave and forgotten realm. Killed 100+ reds/blues. Made 2 M blood and 2 M mind but didn’t get 1 single small flesh.

I rest my case, and if this is only the 1st upgrade, the second will not ever be possible unless the whole server is collect for someone on double drops all with drop pots and full kill chain...... never ever going to happen !!!!

Back