orb broke holycrystalhelm and post deleted. | The Legend of Mir

orb broke holycrystalhelm and post deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beddas

Newby
hi im getting s bit annoyed now.

last week I bought a holycrystalhelm from ah for 400gg with some impressive stats. I tried using a orb on the item and it broke with message gem broke item.

it was not a gem that I used it was a orb.

I messaged scorpion and warda last week and only warda came back to me confirming character name but I have heard nothing more.

also the original thread was deleted along with a couple of other comments I have made on other threads.

now when I try to message scorpion I get error message warda is choosing not to accept private messages.

I have spent money on this game and expect to be listened too.

please come back to me.

Nick

Hi Nick,

Double check your inbox, I responded to your message. My inbox may have been full which could be why your other messages haven't come through - I don't get any warnings so thanks for letting me know. But yeah, check your inbox when you get a minute.

hi im getting s bit annoyed now.

last week I bought a holycrystalhelm from ah for 400gg with some impressive stats. I tried using a orb on the item and it broke with message gem broke item.

it was not a gem that I used it was a orb.

I messaged scorpion and warda last week and only warda came back to me confirming character name but I have heard nothing more.
I can't comment on that bit other than to say that responding to confirm your character name is a quick thing, looking into logs to see what happened is not a quick thing, I understand it's frustrating but patience is a virtue

also the original thread was deleted along with a couple of other comments I have made on other threads.
They weren't "deleted". See here https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/45165-Web-server-troubles

now when I try to message scorpion I get error message warda is choosing not to accept private messages.
His account has never accepted private messages on the forum, Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on the "contact us" link, that sends him an email so keep an eye on your emails for a response

I have spent money on this game and expect to be listened too.
I understand you are very frustrated, but my experience of customer service (there is literally half an office of support staff sitting behind me, I overhear most of the calls) the customer's tone of voice has a much larger impact on what level of service you get than the amount you have spent. Being nice and understanding and patient will get you a lot further than pointing out how much money you've spent.

Sorry if I've sounded a little harsh, I want you to get the best result possible and this is how to do it

Thank you for responses and feedback.
Great to know I have been heard :).
Sorry I missed the rollback post ad thx again for pointing it out.
I understand your probably swamped with peeps getting in touch im happy to be patient and wait my turn.
With everything that I pointed out mounting up my frustration grew and I am now happy to wait. just a friendly response would have helped.

thanks Nick

Yep, suspect the post / messages got lost with the web issues.

Assuming I have your character name right, I can't see a holycrystalhelm but there was a crystalhelm destroyed by an AccuracyGem on 2019-09-25 13:41:50

Damn that sucks unlucky dude. I gemmed my drake necklace with an agility gem once by accident and it was mixed in a bag of orbs.. Damn lucky it didn’t break.

Yep, suspect the post / messages got lost with the web issues.

Assuming I have your character name right, I can't see a holycrystalhelm but there was a crystalhelm destroyed by an AccuracyGem on 2019-09-25 13:41:50

hi as I said the message in game said that the item was broken by a gem but it was a orb that I used not a gem ??? I made this clear in the original posts. which is the whole reason I got in touch.

hi as I said the message in game said that the item was broken by a gem but it was a orb that I used not a gem ??? I made this clear in the original posts. which is the whole reason I got in touch.

The logs don’t lie I’m afraid. If you’d just say damm guys I’ve made a massive mistake and used a gem accidentally that was mixed in with a load of orbs in my bag instead of trying to pull the wool ove scorps eyes you’d have abit more luck

The logs don’t lie I’m afraid. If you’d just say damm guys I’ve made a massive mistake and used a gem accidentally that was mixed in with a load of orbs in my bag instead of trying to pull the wool ove scorps eyes you’d have abit more luck

Because I did use a orb. I am not trying to deceive anyone and do not appreciate the accusation so please but out and allow me to follow the procedure for reporting problems in the game.

My brother once destroyed a LegendaryMace a few years back with what he said was a StormOrb.
I've played this game on and off for years you are only the second person to claim an orb broke your item.
Anyhow, after a few days my brother admitted he actually used a StormGem and not an Orb. He just felt silly to admit it at the time...
What I'm saying is, you're not alone, just come clean buddy admit you used a Gem!

look I am 99% certain I used a orb, I have also used hundreds of orbs and never had this problem before. its reassuring to know it doesn't happen but please stop accusing me off lying. I USED A ORB NOT A GEM and it broke. if I used a gem I would not be going on like this I would not have even made the complaint in the first place.
How about a bit of support rather than putting me down :(

Easy boys and girls

Beddas I suggest any further discussion you have about this should be with Andy or Warda via PM. There's no chance anything constructive will happen on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back