Not happy whit uppdatets laly | The Legend of Mir

Not happy whit uppdatets laly

1WANT BACK LOG OFF KEY
2 WHAT THE FUKK U DO WHIT SUNDE ASS CANT US YOUTUB/ WINAMP ON SAME TIME AS ASA BEFOR I CUD RUN FINE
YOU NEDD DO BETER DROPS FROM BOSSES
AND DONT DOWN LVL BOSSES .
2BOSSES NEDING NEFRINGS IS REL AND ZUMMATAURUSS AS THER DROP IS SHIT ,
ZUMMATAURUS COST TO MANY SOULS TO SUMON AS IT NOW MIGT MAKE HIM LVL 120 AND PUT ITEMS HE DROPS 110 130 as NOT MANY low lvel KILL him.
REL TO NEED HIGER DROPS RATE PUT HIM BACK TO BE A GEM DROPER ,MIGT ADE RARE DROP FROM HIM OF ITEMS UPP TO 120.
AND GET BACK CLOSE GAME KEY AS NEEDET FOR WEN GET DC FROM GAME

1WANT BACK LOG OFF KEY
2 WHAT THE FUKK U DO WHIT SUNDE ASS CANT US YOUTUB/ WINAMP ON SAME TIME AS ASA BEFOR I CUD RUN FINE
ZUMMATAURUS COST TO MANY SOULS TO SUMON AS IT NOW MIGT MAKE HIM LVL 120 AND PUT ITEMS HE DROPS 110 130 as NOT MANY low lvel KILL him.
REL TO NEED HIGER DROPS RATE PUT HIM BACK TO BE A GEM DROPER ,MIGT ADE RARE DROP FROM HIM OF ITEMS UPP TO 120.

You need to BW npc pay him 50k to boost level you. Stop watching YouTube whilst playing MIR that should help with connection speed. Use Alt-+Q to exit game. The rest I didn’t understand

1WANT BACK LOG OFF KEY

Kinda sucks about the logout button . Can be annoying when u lagout and then u need to go to character screen then ur stuck there and have to close Mir through task manager . Don’t really get the benefit of taking away . But the new updates are not as bad as that English . :S

1WANT BACK LOG OFF KEY

The button has gone but the functionality hasn't, if you need to use it - hold ALT and press Q.

No changes were made to how sound works, and shouldn't clash with any other sound sources on your PC. Double check your sound drivers are up to date and see if that fixed the issue, if not, feel free to let us know.

Thanks for the feedback. When you say bosses, do you mean overall or certain ones? I haven't noticed any issues personally.

Not sure I understand what you mean by this?

REL and ZWT are nearly as old as me, being introduced towards the very beginning of Project 69's early development. At that time, they were great bosses and posed a great challenge - as a result, their item range fell in the level 60-70 gap. ZWT saw an update to it's health bar when Arcadia was released, raising it from the original 65k cap to (off the top of my head) 200k(?).

You might be right here, as above, this boss is an oldie. 100 GamePoints (as it were) was a fair exchange for such a challenge way back when and the rewards were good at the time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Maybe something to revamp at a later date, not a bad shout. Thanks for the suggestion.

As above.

Thank you for your post.

Back