Not being able to open bag or skill by pressing F - keys | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Not being able to open bag or skill by pressing F - keys

shadow

Hello

As title says since the recent patch i cant open bag or skills page by pressing F9 keys while the chat box is open.. was this feature purposely removed? cause it was really useful to me.. now i have to carry an extra 5 steps just to get my bag open. its not a big deal but still now i have to adopt my ways again...

just during the last event i could do it cause thats when i started getting active in mir.. after a patch then i couldnt. really not a big deal but seems something was changed that affected this.

Back