Noob question about stalls | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Noob question about stalls

Sorry If I'm being really dumb here, but I'm trying to set up a stall.
I click the button, add my items and prices, click OK... And it tells me I can't set up a store in the centre of a safe zone.
Thing is, there's loads of stalls about the place, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks in advance.

/KindOfBlue

There are certain areas that stalls are disabled, they aren't marked but you get to know them in time. Just move around a little near where you see other stalls until you find a spot that works

There are certain areas that stalls are disabled, they aren't marked but you get to know them in time. Just move around a little near where you see other stalls until you find a spot that works

Cheers very much. I'm guessing that's why people put pets by their stall? so other people can't set up?

I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually :)

Now thats a good suggestions. That when u stall u cant have any pets.. would smooth things up more. Its just that u cant set up stalls in the middle of SZ, outer range you will be able to stall your stall ;)

Back