Noob quest bug maybe? | The Legend of Mir

Noob quest bug maybe?

Alsiral

Contributor
So just started out and doing the noob quests.
Current one asks me to go to bdd and get 10 maggots, sounds like fun. I go castle gi and follow portal to bdd, pay the silly 100 gs points only to find its not even close to a noob cave and mobs are knocking around the 130 mark.... now lost all my gs points (not that I have any idea what they do)

Obviously clicked on the NPC for RDD (Red Dragon Dungeon), that's a high level map. You got to go in the cave for BDD. Pass by the NPC and go into the cave mate.

Go to atleast 3rd floor and you will find Infected and you will have to harvest them to get the maggots.

So just started out and doing the noob quests.
Current one asks me to go to bdd and get 10 maggots, sounds like fun. I go castle gi and follow portal to bdd, pay the silly 100 gs points only to find its not even close to a noob cave and mobs are knocking around the 130 mark.... now lost all my gs points (not that I have any idea what they do)

Yeah the NPC outside the cave takes you to the high level version of the map. Ignore him and just go inside the cave

Shame you just wasted 100gps though tough luck Man! If you read the npc he does specifically say it is RED dragon and not Black Dragon

Shame you just wasted 100gps though tough luck Man! If you read the npc he does specifically say it is RED dragon and not Black Dragon

Yeah that's a bit pants for the guy

GPs are only really used for entering high level areas / premium caves so they won't be much use to him for now anyway

Just kill a ton of bosses and they'll build up soon enough :)

Back