noob guild mechanics help | The Legend of Mir

noob guild mechanics help

CakeZ

Newby
Hi,

I am a very casual player and one of my alts has now inherited a guild. I was planning on putting a few other alts in the same guild but every time I try, I get the message to say that adding a new member will bring the stability to below 0.

Does this mean that I have to raise the stability before I can add members?

How many points will I need and how could I achieve that?

Many thanks!

There's a tool on my website (link in sig) that tells you how many points you need per day. Guild levels and more members both increase the amount. If you have more than that amount at the calculation time (usually around 3am ish UK time) then those points are deducted and your guild gains 15% stability. If you don't have enough points, you'll either gain less or even lose some stability.

Every time you add or remove a member, it costs 5% stability.

It's best to keep it high as that allows you to use your excess points for other things such as increasing the guild level, buying extra seats, and buying shields. Shields can seem expensive, focus on building the guild first, use those when you have at least a handful of active members.

I should add, I assumed you knew how to get build points, but in case you dont, killing bosses and champion/super mobs will get points for your guild, as long as you aren't too high level. Only things within 35 levels of you will get you points, so if you're level 150 for example then anything 115 or above will count

I should add, I assumed you knew how to get build points, but in case you dont, killing bosses and champion/super mobs will get points for your guild, as long as you aren't too high level. Only things within 35 levels of you will get you points, so if you're level 150 for example then anything 115 or above will count
Many thanks for all the advice. Will look at getting some activity in to build up enough points. (y)

Yea farm build points, th best place is usually gp caves but you spend demon souls to farm there.

Double super and champ moons are the best time.

But I'll tell you this no one else will tell you.

Do NOT overlevel your guild unless you have many active players. Making stability each day will become a chore if you start needing a lot of points.

The original 420 guild died because 3 people were farming 568 points a day maintain stability and we all said fuck it and reformed into elite.

Level 20 seems to be the sweet spot if you only have 5 or 6 active people.

One other tip.

Don't build your guild at event times.

You'll fill up with event players who will leave until next event comes and you'll be stuck farming those points solo.

Running a guild takes hard work on Arcadia and requires reliable, consistent team players.

You have to plant the seeds in order to bear the fruit that will come with free guild hunts, guild challenges, and your own guild community within the wider server community!

Good luck 🤞

Back