No (S) or (M) amulets in game? | The Legend of Mir

No (S) or (M) amulets in game?

KingRay

Newby
No Amulets (S) or (M) available in game, they show stock 20 on NPC but when you select no items are available to buy.
Is this an issues or have all amulets been bought?.

No Amulets (S) or (M) available in game, they show stock 20 on NPC but when you select no items are available to buy.
Is this an issues or have all amulets been bought?.

The problem is when people do not read threads before they create one. Also this is in the wrong section of the forum. Please refer to the thread "Phoenix Wall Peddler" in the Suggestions & Bugs section for updates on this topic.

The problem is when people do not read threads before they create one. Also this is in the wrong section of the forum. Please refer to the thread "Phoenix Wall Peddler" in the Suggestions & Bugs section for updates on this topic.

I did and not one of the post mentioned the issues with amulets stock being empty even though it says 20 in stock, and Phoenix wall only has amulet lvl 125 and higher and the ones I am looking for are lvl 115 or will take 105.

I did and not one of the post mentioned the issues with amulets stock being empty even though it says 20 in stock, and Phoenix wall only has amulet lvl 125 and higher and the ones I am looking for are lvl 115 or will take 105.

dunno about the ones you need but there is an npc in WW. If he still sells them! shop to the left of the gates as you head to the palace.

Back