No KR in event map? | The Legend of Mir

No KR in event map?

Marshall9889

Remember previous years there being an EM type map with super boss ? The portal at the sub boss isn't there ? Has it been removed or am I being blind ?? Sorry if this has already been posted couldn't be bothered to look šŸ¤£

Remember previous years there being an EM type map with super boss ? The portal at the sub boss isn't there ? Has it been removed or am I being blind ?? Sorry if this has already been posted couldn't be bothered to look šŸ¤£
seems its been removed :( along with another map just after the L / R maze options..... unsure what the reasoning was for this as the KR map was always the best map for solo/group lvling, there also seems to be a huge lack of sub bosses, was really looking forward to river of flames its by far my favorite event but this time it seems to of been squeezed like a fresh orange, i dont understand why im sure GM has hes reasons.

seen alot of people getting the drake egg but after a good 5/6 hours in both mazes im still yet to find the ginger twat, kinda bored of searching at this point.

GG caves are pretty much the same they've always been, are they worth the GG you pay to enter? probably not. but we can only use what we're given.

seems its been removed :( along with another map just after the L / R maze options..... unsure what the reasoning was for this as the KR map was always the best map for solo/group lvling, there also seems to be a huge lack of sub bosses, was really looking forward to river of flames its by far my favorite event but this time it seems to of been squeezed like a fresh orange, i dont understand why im sure GM has hes reasons.

seen alot of people getting the drake egg but after a good 5/6 hours in both mazes im still yet to find the ginger twat, kinda bored of searching at this point.

GG caves are pretty much the same they've always been, are they worth the GG you pay to enter? probably not. but we can only use what we're given.
I've been camping maze mainly and haven't found the ginger ninja yet either šŸ„²

So where are phoenix items dropping? at Lava throne? every time I've been its already been cleared out

Back