Next Update | The Legend of Mir

Next Update

Deemer

Newby
So Scorp.. whattcha working on? :) care to share anything as to what's coming or in the pipeline next? Or is the next update going to be the halloween event?

Yes.. we have Orc City.. woo for all you high levels, but I'll never get to access it within 2020 so it doesn't exist to me until maybe 2022 at the rate I level.

- Dark Frenzy
- Mass Entrapment
- Life steal items/gems
- Item leveling
- Improved targetting, so thicc ass Shinsu doesn't block targets.

Players would love something to hype about.

......... come on give a new skill MassTurnUndead LOL

and can we get turnundead % on skill a little higher maybe 50% and not 36% i think the skill is great but haveing to use the skill 13 times on 1 mob is a little bit of a joke

......... come on give a new skill MassTurnUndead LOL

and can we get turnundead % on skill a little higher maybe 50% and not 36% i think the skill is great but haveing to use the skill 13 times on 1 mob is a little bit of a joke

Introduce spell accuracy, make them mages suffer! or let agility affect wizards so as well as missing physical damage, also dodge spells too.

Introduce spell accuracy, make them mages suffer! or let agility affect wizards so as well as missing physical damage, also dodge spells too.

That already happens for some spells... FlameDisruptor, ThunderStrike, LightningStorm, SuanniLegion all miss quite a lot

Yes.. we have Orc City.. woo for all you high levels, but I'll never get to access it within 2020 so it doesn't exist to me until maybe 2022 at the rate I level.

Get yourself in the right guild or group and this place is fine to hunt. We've taken ppl under 140 and they've lasted the whole hunt

So Scorp.. whattcha working on? :) care to share anything as to what's coming or in the pipeline next? Or is the next update going to be the halloween event?

- Dark Frenzy
- Mass Entrapment
- Life steal items/gems
- Item leveling
- Improved targetting, so thicc ass Shinsu doesn't block targets.

i wana see a new dark etheral blades that slows and uses ice/dark or dark/fire
also would like 'inscriptions' a new type of slot filler that improves individual spells. could have for example a dash inscription that would make u dash 1 space further. or a shinsu inscription that makes shinsu stronger.

also what else would be nice would be a 3rd upgrade garunteed artifact.
so lets say u do an upgrade on a item and it comes out shit it gets a * added to the name
second upgrade comes out shit again gets a 2nd *
3rd upgrade comes out shit again u get ur 3rd *
4th upgrade beacuse its got the 3 stars is garunteed to be artifact doesnt garuntee the stats u want but defo some massive adds

- - - Updated - - -

shanda mir also had these gold finding pk events on a saturday at 2pm. abit like ur diablo/yimogi event. They lasted 1 hour. Everyone teled into a room like last man standing room. circles would appear on the floor and you would stand on the circles for up to 10 seconds and would gain gold. not massive amounts. if u stayed the full hour you could make like 10 mill. but you had to keep moving every 10 seconds onto the gold circles. this was a massiveeeeeeee PK fest. lots of fun and massive encouragement to go because of the gold. everyone could go. everyone went because u stood a good chance of getting gold. maybe even a item or two.

Last edited:
Next content update will be a GamePoint dungeon for Orc City - the Forgotten Realms featuring King Obould and the Many-Arrows tribe.

After that will be the Halloween event.

There's a lot of other options for in between but there's a lot of loose ends that need resolving first.

i wana see a new dark etheral blades that slows and uses ice/dark or dark/fire
also would like 'inscriptions' a new type of slot filler that improves individual spells. could have for example a dash inscription that would make u dash 1 space further. or a shinsu inscription that makes shinsu stronger.

also what else would be nice would be a 3rd upgrade garunteed artifact.
so lets say u do an upgrade on a item and it comes out shit it gets a * added to the name
second upgrade comes out shit again gets a 2nd *
3rd upgrade comes out shit again u get ur 3rd *
4th upgrade beacuse its got the 3 stars is garunteed to be artifact doesnt garuntee the stats u want but defo some massive adds

- - - Updated - - -

shanda mir also had these gold finding pk events on a saturday at 2pm. abit like ur diablo/yimogi event. They lasted 1 hour. Everyone teled into a room like last man standing room. circles would appear on the floor and you would stand on the circles for up to 10 seconds and would gain gold. not massive amounts. if u stayed the full hour you could make like 10 mill. but you had to keep moving every 10 seconds onto the gold circles. this was a massiveeeeeeee PK fest. lots of fun and massive encouragement to go because of the gold. everyone could go. everyone went because u stood a good chance of getting gold. maybe even a item or two.

Actually 3 pretty interesting ideas there

Can we finally get tao pet skins?

Tao pet inscriptions could actually change the skin of the pet. Make it all muscley like it’s on steroids
Inscription slots could even be stone only things and introduce a stone slot drill system purposely for inscriptions.

- - - Updated - - -

Tao pet inscriptions could actually change the skin of the pet. Make it all muscley like it’s on steroids
Inscription slots could even be stone only things and introduce a stone slot drill system purposely for inscriptions.

Increase mass heal zone could be another one

Last edited:
wouldn’t say my SC is bad, lvl 145 Holy Armour and mighty tyraels kit albeit socketed with tanzanite rather than SC+ but always open to tips and helpers as always looking to get better. My pets currently are OK but doesn’t take to much of a lure in Tomb of the Dead and they are dead, I normally try to keep potted with Vine pot and felweed so normally running +124 SC on top of base...

i get your point to be honest i find my pets are like glass cannons high dc/mc but low amc/ac , only thing that makes mine strong is when i get them lvled up they have 70k hp so takes a gd beating to have em die

i get your point to be honest i find my pets are like glass cannons high dc/mc but low amc/ac , only thing that makes mine strong is when i get them lvled up they have 70k hp so takes a gd beating to have em die

Until some asshole TU them :p :p :p

Back