Newbie leaving the server! | The Legend of Mir

Newbie leaving the server!

Hello Scrop, just to let you know new peoples joining the server quit it before they do lvl 100. It is more difficult from 50 to 100 than from 100 to 120. I think you havee to increase exp for low lvls or let them start already at lvl 80/90 with skills for exp and base kit (New wiz can't exp without AOE skills, Wars can't exp without TDB) and the exp at low lelvels cave it's ridicolus , as you know the server is to much forward for new ppl and you are losing really many new users. It's just my suggestion if you want more peoples inside the server. Take a look into this. Thank you.

if you can get a high level to just give you an exp leash, that's a super fast way to get 100+...also good for gold from the drops to npc sell.

I tend to agree with this having just done it myself. I could see it being a put off for some people. Maybe just up the exp on the noob quests by around 50% just to make it a bit more enjoyable in the first few hours of playing rather than a bit of a grind

Hello Scrop, just to let you know new peoples joining the server quit it before they do lvl 100. It is more difficult from 50 to 100 than from 100 to 120. I think you havee to increase exp for low lvls or let them start already at lvl 80/90 with skills for exp and base kit (New wiz can't exp without AOE skills, Wars can't exp without TDB) and the exp at low lelvels cave it's ridicolus , as you know the server is to much forward for new ppl and you are losing really many new users. It's just my suggestion if you want more peoples inside the server. Take a look into this. Thank you.

Come join the guild Raiders regular exp hunts for new players

There're EXP pots you can use, and also add alchemy like ancientlichen to add time to it, maybe GM could add it to shops to purchase, alot of beginners don't know about this.

Increase EXP from farm quest/low lvl mobs/Daily exp event for lvl under 100 can be helpfull to newbie.

Anyway new peoples in server who need help or info about the server can pm me ingame. Happy to help you all.

/Rolk (157 Tao)

Increase EXP from farm quest/low lvl mobs/Daily exp event for lvl under 100 can be helpfull to newbie.

Anyway new peoples in server who need help or info about the server can pm me ingame. Happy to help you all.

/Rolk (157 Tao)

Except me :p

MAking the game fun and exciting for new players is very important/// ppl play games to have fun and enjoy... if a noob is struggling to ge to lvl 100 then i think this should be addressed.;

- - - Updated - - -

There should be some kind of reward for high lvl players when it comes to helping low lvl's succeed in game. i mean the i always get new players messaging me asking for group or help.. usually i tell them to get lost cause its waste of my time but from time to time i do help them depending on my mood.... but i think if there should be some kinda reward like i dunno more karma or something then it would push experienced players to help out noobs more often.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what is this sht... cause im an old player i don't get none of this exp boosts... i have ppl who worked 70% less than me and are 10 higher lvl than what i'm now... i don't mind this cause it makes the game more fun, but when u get somebody whos 10 lvl below u to be suddenly 10 lvl higher than u in the space of few months is well out of order.

- - - Updated - - -

Also what is this sht... cause im an old player i don't get none of this exp boosts... i have ppl who worked 70% less than me and are 10 higher lvl than what i'm now... i don't mind this cause it makes the game more fun, but when u get somebody whos 10 lvl below u to be suddenly 10 lvl higher than u in the space of few months is well out of order.

I understand what you mean but like i say before server is to much forward for new players so...if we want a balanced and fair server new player need boost exp to lvl 110/120. I'm old player like you! but im honest we need new ppl in server and all newbie leave the server before they do lvl 80/90 cos to much hard exp at low lvls and is not funny. Exp gonna be hard after lvl 125 and we still highs for them. If new people are higher then you it's cos u dont go exp.

Im a new player and started during the haloween event playing, i havent found it extremly hard to lvl but ive had the luxery of amazing helpful people around me to guide and help me loads, i find the xp pots superhelpful until ive passed the lvl for the normal ones u can get drop in game, if anything i would like to point out as a new player is prob its hard at times to find information about things, and its not always easy to get a answer from people in game, as if u want new players u kinda wanna "hold their hand" a bit until they get sucked in and feel more comphy on their way around in game. Just a thought, as u are more likely to keep new players if they can quickly get in and get up and running and get a sence of "ok i have a clue what im doing " and boost the selfconfidence. For me personally LOVE the game and my tip for anyone who is starting ask questions questions questions & write stuff down u might forget x

An idea for helping new players feel comfortable is maybe to update the info NPC, can't remember what it's called, just north of SZ in BW. Currently it tells you where to hunt from levels 70 to 110 (I think) but the info isn't really relevant any more.

Update the info on the different suggestions it makes, and maybe expand it to include lists of what mobs/bosses drop mid level books and kit.

Also maybe an ingame message board NPC in BW would be cool. Would need to find a way to stop people from spamming it, maybe 1 post per day per IP address or something would work. It would allow people to post simple questions like "where does X drop" or "buying X pm me"

As an immediate effort to satisfy this situation I will remove ExperienceBroth and EducationBroth from game, in favour of higher rates of resting experience for lower levels.

Resting Experience will be as follows:
150+ = +100%
140+ = +150%
130+ = +200% .... previously this was the maximum
120+ = +250%
110+ = +300%
100+ = +350%
45+ = +400%

As an immediate effort to satisfy this situation I will remove ExperienceBroth and EducationBroth from game, in favour of higher rates of resting experience for lower levels.

150+ = +100%
140+ = +150%
120+ = +250%
110+ = +300%
100+ = +350%
45+ = +400%

Nice one scorp !!

150+ = +100%
140+ = +150%
120+ = +250%
110+ = +300%
100+ = +350%
45+ = +400%

Great idea. Only problem is I am only level 44, will I still get resting exp bonus ???

You say this is live now but seems nothing has changed. Still 200% resting on my char which is lvl121. Am I missing something?

150+ = +100%
140+ = +150%
120+ = +250%
110+ = +300%
100+ = +350%
45+ = +400%

Hello andy, i think u dont solve the problem with just increased exp for newbie, its a good idea but the real problem are: 1. low lvl mobs give low low low exp for lvl up and they are to much hard for newbie (Try to make a lvl 50 and go kill mobs for your levels, that's impossible) 2. they cant have a gear for exp 3. they have no skill for exp.

And i think lvl140+ no need 150% exp increase...they are not newbie stop it at lvl 130.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe u can add a new low lvl cave just for lvl 100/110 and below with easy mobs and high exp.

Hello andy, i think u dont solve the problem with just increased exp for newbie, its a good idea but the real problem are: 1. low lvl mobs give low low low exp for lvl up and they are to much hard for newbie (Try to make a lvl 50 and go kill mobs for your levels, that's impossible) 2. they cant have a gear for exp 3. they have no skill for exp.

And i think lvl140+ no need 150% exp increase...they are not newbie stop it at lvl 130.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe u can add a new low lvl cave just for lvl 100/110 and below with easy mobs and high exp.

Why even kill mobs for exp at level 50?
Farmer quests give exp rewards, you can do those until about level 65/70 in a couple of hours.
Then you are able to get better kit, it really doesn't take long at all

Anyone who isn't willing to put time into the game at that stage isn't really going to get far anyway

Why even kill mobs for exp at level 50?
Farmer quests give exp rewards, you can do those until about level 65/70 in a couple of hours.
Then you are able to get better kit, it really doesn't take long at all

Anyone who isn't willing to put time into the game at that stage isn't really going to get far anyway

Please go learn legend of mir before you talk...you know nothing about this server you are a newbie im here from 4 years and i think i know what is right or not. Farm quests are so boring and ppl leave server for that too. So please dont make confusion on this forum i know its only cos you have nothing to do, and please stop pm me insgame asking to learn you how to play ;) ;) thank you!

Back