New Years Wish List .... | The Legend of Mir

New Years Wish List ....

Gritt

Firstly want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope all goes well for you in game and in real life .....

A few things I wish for in the New Year .......

1) Elsyian ores to be made part of the dailey NPC quest even if it be at a higher premium.
2) Wiz Pets stable so they may tame pets from the whole game that are flagged tameable or Stable there own if they are killed then they resurected here and pay a retame fee.
3) A solo weekly cave with x y z rewards based on your level and quest line your on etc .... Path of the Zuma etc etc
4) A Choice of entry point for RDD BDP skip trash go to floor 4 etc costs more DS and or Guild Points if made guild only choice ...........Maybe the best ...
5) Mounts . fun collectable and adds some stats can be worn same time as torch
6) Tradeable quest objects
7) New Archmons ..... add a bit of spice to them ....
8) Bigger bags with sectioned bags with folders ....... Quest Items / flowers and herbs / designs/ esse you get the idea ....
9) Refines Class selected no more MC on a Tao item or Holy on a wiz item etc .
10) Amulets refinable with des and esse like other items ......
11) Revamp drops in guild epics and dungeons to reflect the rising level of players and caps this also includes GG caves at events where still getting salvation etc sub 120 books drop and low 160 quest items from loot mobs ...................................

These just a few of the things I wish and hope we may gain in the future ....
Happy New Year all and thanks Scorps for the work you put in in 2023...........................

would be great idea if he pot ores on gg shop as i got life work can't log all day to farm them best way is make them on gg shop am with any price

people keep selling ores for gg why u not as gm sell them on gg shop i hope u rethink on ores

I'll go against the grain here. A small number of people are farming ores to sell to other players, allowing that just makes it pay to win, and putting them in the shop won't really make any difference it just legitimises it. Ores should be an achievement to be proud of, some people like the achievement of completing a quest that took a year to finish, and that's completely diminished when anyone can wave some cash and get the same result. Makes for a worse experience overall, really takes away the sense of accomplishment I used to feel getting things in this game

it should be ok i think some have time to ply and some don't and it's like gg caves ppl who need pay can buy and ppl who don't they can farm them nps it should be 2 ways. so if i need my kit fully elys ores i need 4 or 5 guild for like 3 month. i think if he add them will be great idea.

Back