New to the server | The Legend of Mir

New to the server

Septic

Newby
I joined 2 weeks ago and loving it. I played L.O.M. a long time ago, on the European server , then later on a private server ( Kaori). Really pleased that I came across this server. So many new places for me to explore, and die horrible deaths. I've been playing a solo game, with a wiz, which I've got up to lvl90 , but possibly looking for a "social " guild. Nothing serious, I tend to just bumble along, and I'm probably the oldest noob in the game.

Tony

Welcome to Arcadia!

Glad you're enjoying it :)

You're welcome to join us in Dragons, we're certainly not the biggest guild, but are more "fun" orientated than the bigger guilds who tend to be more focused on pvp these days.

We do group hunts when we can, but a lot of us also hunt solo much of the time. Can help out with good advice as you go along and we communicate outside of the game too so we can all keep in touch when needed, although of course that's not a requirement!

If you have any questions about the game in general don't hesitate to ask, and also check out my noobie wiz guide here

Hey! Welcome to Arcadia like Zade said. Dragons are a good ‘Starter’ guild, I’m sure they’ll help you with advice and slaying those tough foe! Remember Mir players can be toxic, so don’t take everything you read to heart, if you need a little helping hand you can message me on /Child, make sure you mention your ‘Septic’ from forums otherwise you’ll more than likely get no response haha, none the less hope you have a nice and pleasant gaming time! Tip: Keep your health above 0, and lower your foes health to 0! <- Joke of course haha !

Thank you for the advice, it is greatly appreciated. I'll look up the Dragons, this evening

Great to hear! Leaders are (sexyswizz/sexystao) and (Lucy/vanshini). If neither of them are online, pm me (chars are in my signature) and I'll get one of them on whatsapp. I'm pretty much always logged in but I leave my char afk while I'm at work, so I can check any pms and reply when I get home

Great to hear! Leaders are (sexyswizz/sexystao) and (Lucy/vanshini). If neither of them are online, pm me (chars are in my signature) and I'll get one of them on whatsapp. I'm pretty much always logged in but I leave my char afk while I'm at work, so I can check any pms and reply when I get home

Can I also join your guild? I'm a lvl 120 wiz with game name fireballmaster

Back