New stats page | The Legend of Mir

New stats page

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Some like it, some don't.

Here is the place to discuss :)

Firstly, thanks Andy for listening to us, I think many people asked for this and you delivered, great job.

I have two questions.

1. What is actually determining the order of people who are the same level? Is it just random or something? I see people who are more % than me ahead and below me. I see people who's characters were created before mine both ahead and below me. And it's not alphabetical. So what is it? Can't work it out :)
2. Are there any plans to expand on the rankings page to include any other information?

Grazie :)

- - - Updated - - -

I realise after I posted it that I meant rankings, not stats, meh, you know what I meant :)

This is another feature I recovered from the grave. It was released with Arcadia in 2013 as part of the original Heroes core but removed within a week due to it causing lag spikes. It has been sitting there for so long doing nothing, I decided to clean it up and prepare it for release with minimum required detail. Hence the old UI window. I am not sure how easily it can be extended. It is certainly limited, much like the old system was limited to player's online - it will not be easy to create profiles of players' stats while they are offline.

If the order is not random, then I suspect it is either creation date ascending or descending. This certainly needs to be addressed. Experience would be the obvious filter here.

The list is sorted every hour.
You may still access the old online player ranking screen from @ranking
There's no immediate plans to add more details to it. It would be nice to fix the sort order within levels, however.

This is another feature I recovered from the grave. It was released with Arcadia in 2013 as part of the original Heroes core but removed within a week due to it causing lag spikes. It has been sitting there for so long doing nothing, I decided to clean it up and prepare it for release with minimum required detail. Hence the old UI window. I am not sure how easily it can be extended. It is certainly limited, much like the old system was limited to player's online - it will not be easy to create profiles of players' stats while they are offline.

If the order is not random, then I suspect it is either creation date ascending or descending. This certainly needs to be addressed. Experience would be the obvious filter here.

The list is sorted every hour.
You may still access the old online player ranking screen from @ranking
There's no immediate plans to add more details to it. It would be nice to fix the sort order within levels, however.

Thanks for the info!

It's definitely not creation date because I'm 155 and character is about 10 months old, and there are players both above and below me in the ranking who are also 155 who have been around for many years. Making it sorted by experience would be a fantastic improvement.

Also thanks for letting us know about @ranking that is great to know!

New Ranking list is ok dont need to tell pll state as will become toll for making pkk hunting easyer as can see who got good items

Im not sure just yet what i think ore feel about it perhaps bec im not 100% yet on how they base the ranking on, but i know aswell it kinda spurred me on to lvl lol, think im just gonna give it some time and see where it lands, but whit that said i do wanna say Thank u Andy for trying and doing a good job improving/listning/trying. Sometimes its easy to notice whats wrong and forget to say thanks for whats great ^^ anyhooo my brain is still offline so gonna grab some more coffee and hope some kind soul can blondify how the ranking system works, as at current i assume its down to lvl? Thank uuuu

New Ranking list is ok dont need to tell pll state as will become toll for making pkk hunting easyer as can see who got good items
Qouting me self to exsplaine my post.

List as it now is good but as pll say migt list player same lvl as last updatet exp so pll can try to clime on list . migt ade to list what guild player in .

Dont ade in what stat players have as on old list as if evry on can go Lock how many ac /mac dc mc sc pll have , doing as pll can us the list to find target for pkk/grifing pkk on pll to get ther kit .

Back