New spells/ Skills | The Legend of Mir

New spells/ Skills

protusconp69

I think its fair to say its long over due we had a couple ne spells/ skills. As much as it can be a pain moving spells about depending where your going & people your hunting with, surely we need something new ingame. Curse was a tao spell on mir original (wemade), think it would help freshen things up and perhaps attract other players return/ or start.
Each class would welcome a new spell/skill and would make it interesting.
Just an idea, whats peoples thoughts !!!!

even adding lower tier spells and locking them behind a quest or something wud b cool , they dont have to be top tier imo

Think some new skills would be good . Think taos need a skill like translocation or BC . Maybe call it soul shift or something . As I mentioned on another post think wizz need a single target skill that deals devastating damage(with a longer cool down ) as PVE skill . Not come up with any warrior ones . Think curse wouldn’t fit into Arcadia . Imagine being constantly purple whilst having 170 Tao pets with silly SC chasing you . ;p be interested to hear some warrior suggestions and other peoples ideas

Last edited:
Tao soul swap - swap positions with a mob
Or tao collection(name) higher your killchain higher dmg or crit.

Wiz trinity strike single target dot and hit. Uses fire lit and ice

War totem depending on amulet your wearing either increase dmg share dmg or hp Regen/hp pool

Tao soul swap - swap positions with a mob
Or tao collection(name) higher your killchain higher dmg or crit.

Wiz trinity strike single target dot and hit. Uses fire lit and ice

War totem depending on amulet your wearing either increase dmg share dmg or hp Regen/hp pool

I quite like the idea of the soul swap where they can swap places with mobs that is something a necromancer could do . Not sure how hard it would be to implement it like that or if it was even possible but would be a cool skill . And would mean it would be more aiding them in hunting rather than in pvp .

I quite like the idea of the soul swap where they can swap places with mobs that is something a necromancer could do . Not sure how hard it would be to implement it like that or if it was even possible but would be a cool skill . And would mean it would be more aiding them in hunting rather than in pvp .

I personally feel like tao is the most balanced class and has the biggest advantage over the rest. They definitely don't need more pvp ability except in caves where pets constantly lose targeting.

In short from what I've seen taos need help in cave fights, war needs a better way to mitigate damage in high level caves and wiz needs to keep up with single target dps.

I personally feel like tao is the most balanced class and has the biggest advantage over the rest. They definitely don't need more pvp ability except in caves where pets constantly lose targeting.

In short from what I've seen taos need help in cave fights, war needs a better way to mitigate damage in high level caves and wiz needs to keep up with single target dps.

Agreed

Hit the nail on the head

A skill thought that came to mind last night.

Wiz - Arcane Chain
When casting same ability skill increases crit strike
Say 5 hits = 5% up to 20 cap.

A skill thought that came to mind last night.

Wiz - Arcane Chain
When casting same ability skill increases crit strike
Say 5 hits = 5% up to 20 cap.

A crit spell would be decent for wiz, would help there dmg killing bosses while keeping a lid on them for pvp

- - - Updated - - -

I also think(sorry ciz) that tao pets need looking at, with how high taos are now getting sc, the dmg of pets is unreal. Should make them cap out at like 1500 sc and anything over that adds to there hp or something?

A crit spell would be decent for wiz, would help there dmg killing bosses while keeping a lid on them for pvp

- - - Updated - - -

I also think(sorry ciz) that tao pets need looking at, with how high taos are now getting sc, the dmg of pets is unreal. Should make them cap out at like 1500 sc and anything over that adds to there hp or something?

You can not start to punish people for putting effort in for getting high level it’s just silly, might as well reduce wizzes and wars dc and Mc and that’s an argument for another post not here.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

tao pets probly do need a little nerf in pvp but pve they need a big amc/ac increase imo

tao pets probly do need a little nerf in pvp but pve they need a big amc/ac increase imo

Regards tao pets I think a 20% drop in attack power would be nicely countered by 2x hp regen, would make them more reliable for levelling and bossing as you could keep them alive much easier with heals, without making them too OP

I don't really PvP so won't comment.

PvE wise, I am not so sure that Andy hasn't got it spot on. Put three fully levelled and buffed Tao pets against a boss or something like a Naga brute, leave them alone and they will die! They will not solo without intervention - that boss / sub-boss will need to be distracted every now and again.

Additionally, pull a huge lure and, once again, if left to their own devices they will die.

They wont kill everything in sight, they are not OP. They need looking after and a bit of TLC.

If their hp regen or ac / amc are increased but power decreased, things will just take a little longer to die. However, it ain't them doing the majority of the kill, its the owner :p . This would just mean less intervention regarding keeping them alive from myself. I am not against this idea, just not sure that making me lazier than I already am is a good idea :)

Back