New set items | The Legend of Mir

New set items

5starstore

I was just thinking it would be cool to have a low/med/high tier set of items with maybe class based special effects like maybe a set to increase the taos buffs by 25% or make wizards firewall last 50% longer, as for warriors I dont really know coz I dont know what they would want or need lol

I was just thinking it would be cool to have a low/med/high tier set of items with maybe class based special effects like maybe a set to increase the taos buffs by 25% or make wizards firewall last 50% longer, as for warriors I dont really know coz I dont know what they would want or need lol

That's a great idea. I think the warrior equivalent would maybe be permanent damage/pro filed so they don't need to keep casting it every 2 mins, and maybe some faster HP regen / boosted bloodlust

Someone had a post somewhere with a load of great ideas like this?

Although I am not sure what your implementation idea is - like a new Crystal set where each item has a perk?

I mean like you need all the set equipped to gain the effect neck/brace/rings/helm or something along those lines, and yeh I remember the post I'll search about and try bump it to the front page

- - - Updated - - -

No idea where the post has gone , shame coz there was some pretty gd ideas on there

I think a full set would need to have crazy stats to be worthwhile, and would end up either being mega rare and mega expensive, so the top players get more OP. Or they would be more common and make literally everything else worthless.

I prefer the idea along the same idea as special rings. We have pro/rev/para etc in three stages (normal, hero, gem)

I think more rings like that with new special abilities would be good, and give people more decisions to make!

Think it’s a good idea , similar to Diablo you have aa set of up to 6 items you unlock perks these perks outway the stats on higher individual items . Like when you have 2 items from the set you get low perks , 4 items medium perks and 6 you unlock the maximum perks , perks could be that all fire skills increased by 20% and warrior would be DD . These set items could also get better as your level increases like ever 10 levels the stats upgrade . Could be a cool thing to introduce for 160+ and beyond maybe ..

I seem to remember some awesome set items from p69 which might be easy to transfer over to arcadia, cant remember the name of the items but they had a special effect of leaching a percantage of life per hit! Weather or not u can move them over and make them work for all the classes tho - different matter. Also might need a bit of testing coz they might be crazy OP if a good war got the set :p

Or maybe a new ULTRA RARE set similar to the 132 items uriel/barachiel/garbiel etc but instead of fire/lightning/holy damage make them have a default 1-3% PA/MA/SA increase ? :D

Back