New Rank Title | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

New Rank Title

Any one know why when i pay 50 gamepoints to change from Assassin to something else, it just keeps going back to it? Don't want to keep wasting points if it doesn't stay on the one i choose.

Any one know why when i pay 50 gamepoints to change from Assassin to something else, it just keeps going back to it? Don't want to keep wasting points if it doesn't stay on the one i choose.

That's strange, been a long time since I changed mine but it stayed as it was, didn't change back like you describe. Maybe a new bug?

The Heroes title can be activates whenever. There should be a toggle on the NPC to turn it on and off. Confusing I know

The Heroes title can be activates whenever. There should be a toggle on the NPC to turn it on and off. Confusing I know

Only works once, soon as i change character or log off it goes back to Assassin. Would completing both the Reborn Hero and Heroes Legacy farmers quests fix this?

Back