New map | The Legend of Mir

New map

heyya

I think when a new map is added which needs to be soon tbf, it should be like the current event map but maybe a few less red/blue mobs to stabilise the economy people are enjoying lvl whilst still able to boss at the same time

just a suggestion because CT is wank imo

I think when a new map is added which needs to be soon tbf, it should be like the current event map but maybe a few less red/blue mobs to stabilise the economy people are enjoying lvl whilst still able to boss at the same time

just a suggestion because CT is wank imo

I think maybe you should run own server? You can run around freely make any items kill
Any mob ps you be the highest level with super Uber kit :)

Nope it just made no sense at all lol

Ok let me make some sense out of it :)

Stop fykin moaning if you want everything then go make your own server and you will be able to make whatever map whatever item and strongest possible :) = @mode god / hope that does it lol

Crap replies what is this sorroco. He isnt moaning he's suggesting a new map which is a great idea.

- - - Updated - - -

''Stop fykin moaning if you want everything then go make your own server and you will be able to make whatever map whatever item and strongest possible :) = @mode god / hope that does it lol'' No he doesnt want everything either your replies are so useless now im wasting valuable time to tell you somthn

- - - Updated - - -

''Stop fykin moaning if you want everything then go make your own server and you will be able to make whatever map whatever item and strongest possible :) = @mode god / hope that does it lol'' No he doesnt want everything either your replies are so useless now im wasting valuable time to tell you somthn totally agree with ur post zad sadly lol.

You just wasted valuable time typing all that. You could have just clicked the “Thanks” button.

All suggestions are crap. The only thing that needs fixing in this game is get rid of all SAFE ZONE/No Drop Zone in caves. Make sure you thank me this time bud.

You just wasted valuable time typing all that. You could have just clicked the “Thanks” button.

All suggestions are crap. The only thing that needs fixing in this game is get rid of all SAFE ZONE/No Drop Zone in caves. Make sure you thank me this time bud.

Comment earlier still made no sense

Anyways u forgot to say to open RDD and ICE RDD to be pk maps :) but the server probably would quit tbf lol... they’re the only 2 main caves u can’t pk on, we do need something new tho, been waiting for think revamped Loki or something new for time..

Back