New GamePoint prices for special caves | The Legend of Mir

New GamePoint prices for special caves

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
We are just reviewing the GamePoint dungeons while we make decisions on the upcoming Forgotten Realm update. We have decided to increase the costs of entry to the dungeons to the following values.

We will also be removing the use of Auction house outside of a town.

Cave, Fee
Mutant Mines, 10 GP
Sunken Temple, 13 GP
Old Tomb, 16 GP
Naga Ruins, 19 GP
Halls of Agony, 22 GP
Paradise, 25 GP
Desert City, 28 GP
Forgotten Realm, 30 GP

If anyone has any concerns please let us know and we will do our best to address them!

We are just reviewing the GamePoint dungeons while we make decisions on the upcoming Forgotten Realm update. We have decided to increase the costs of entry to the dungeons to the following values.

Cave, Fee
Mutant Mines, 10 GP
Sunken Temple, 13 GP
Old Tomb, 16 GP
Naga Ruins, 19 GP
Halls of Agony, 22 GP
Paradise, 25 GP
Desert City, 28 GP
Forgotten Realm, 30 GP

If anyone has any concerns please let us know and we will do our best to address them!

Think a slight increase is fair enough . Think the HOA one you have more than doubled it though and is a lower lvl cave think that should maybe go from 10 to 15 but that’s just my opinion

28GP entry and then 1 point every 6 minutes still? Seams fair

Will you be putting a NPC in the GP caves? Seams a shame to waste so many ingredients

Maybe, but only after a series of other changes have been fully considered:
  • Gold to drop on the floor - not directly in player bag - and to be only collectable by the player that earned it
  • Increased gold to drop from monsters, possibly as much as 2-3x depending on review (maybe more?!)
  • Arcamon to help collect dropped gold
  • Limitations on number of potions / alchemy items that super / champions drop - so instead of dropping the whole chart like they do now, they will be limited to 5-10 random potion / alchemy items

We would then be more likely to add the NPC since the above would reduce the chance of these items dropping and thus being farm-sold rapidly. Gold generation could be increased to a more balanced level.

• Gold to drop on the floor - not directly in player bag - and to be only collectable by the player that earned it
  • Increased gold to drop from monsters, possibly as much as 2-3x depending on review (maybe more?!)
  • Limitations on number of potions / alchemy items that super / champions drop - so instead of dropping the whole chart like they do now, they will be limited to 5-10 random potion / alchemy items

We would then be more likely to add the NPC since the above would reduce the chance of these items dropping and thus being farm-sold rapidly. Gold generation could be increased to a more balanced level.

I think gold should still go directly in bag. would a nightmare picking it up :(

One thing I don't understand is how HOA is the only gp cave that doesn't drop gear. Literally every other one drops gear to make ess and Des except hoa. Might explain the lack in items 132-141 as that's what the cave is geared towards.

It was one of the first we made and it was designed to drop skills rather than items so skill drops there are about 3x that of jungle

Possibly worth reviewing..

Fair changes as long as Gold is at least 3 times as more as currently gold drops wouldnt make hunting sustainable without having to use dura pots every hunt which is a bit OTT for everyone :)

It may be fair to add Tao items like that since they are at somewhat of a disadvantage however part of the concept is that you plan a hunt and have to deal with what you have in your bag. Sounds like a good excuse to add a travelling merchant :p

It may be fair to add Tao items like that since they are at somewhat of a disadvantage however part of the concept is that you plan a hunt and have to deal with what you have in your bag. Sounds like a good excuse to add a travelling merchant :p

Here here, I remember back in the day when you went hunting and if you didn’t plan your bag (and weight aloud) your hut wouldn’t last more than an hour!

If I'm on dura pots I can see myself lasting a couple of days without leaving gp cave. I'm sure some people will stay even longer.
I guess if we aren't selling ingredients to AH we will be able to fit more in but it might still be helpful at times

i like how you have said this all andy it is a great with the points changes to get into the caves will be hard for the lower lvls going on the hunts with higher lvl players but there be a fight about that am sure all the points are easy to get bla bla bla .... lol but how about this makeing in one of the luna events you can get into any point cave for 50% off for the 28hours

Cave, Fee
Mutant Mines, 10 GP
Sunken Temple, 13 GP
Old Tomb, 16 GP
Naga Ruins, 19 GP
Halls of Agony, 22 GP
Paradise, 25 GP
Desert City, 28 GP
Forgotten Realm, 30 GP

could you list all cave that earn you game points wife has started playing again and has asked if there is a list ty TaoLoaf

could you list all cave that earn you game points wife has started playing again and has asked if there is a list ty TaoLoaf

All bosses, and super/champ mobs give game points EXCEPT the ones that specifically say they don't when you use npc to get in

Here here, I remember back in the day when you went hunting and if you didn’t plan your bag (and weight aloud) your hut wouldn’t last more than an hour!

And that’s what made hunting interesting. Having everything on a plate is
Just boring.

All bosses, and super/champ mobs give game points EXCEPT the ones that specifically say they don't when you use npc to get in

Exactly or if you get too high for that mob you will no longer receive the GP points . Iv noticed Iv started not getting them for certain bosses now .

Back