Guide - New Game Guide | The Legend of Mir

Guide New Game Guide

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Me being me... couldn't help myself

I made an interactive map of ZT maze just for my own use ages ago, and recently shared it with a few friends, and was going to post it here but then I thought about it and realised there's so many guides and lists all over the place, it's hard to know where to look for things.... sooooo, I compiled it along with a bunch of other stuff into 1 place so it's easy to find the info you need quickly

Introducing... https://zade-mir.com

It's not pretty, I'm certainly no designer, and no time or effort went into how the site looks. I just wanted to focus on making useful information easy to find

Happy to take any feedback, positive or negative, or if you have any additional information that might be useful to add just post it here and I will aim to add it in as soon as I can

Man that's awesome zade, was hoping Andy would do something like this one day haha to many unknowns as a new player

Me being me... couldn't help myself

I made an interactive map of ZT maze just for my own use ages ago, and recently shared it with a few friends, and was going to post it here but then I thought about it and realised there's so many guides and lists all over the place, it's hard to know where to look for things.... sooooo, I compiled it along with a bunch of other stuff into 1 place so it's easy to find the info you need quickly

Introducing... https://zade-mir.com

It's not pretty, I'm certainly no designer, and no time or effort went into how the site looks. I just wanted to focus on making useful information easy to find

Happy to take any feedback, positive or negative, or if you have any additional information that might be useful to add just post it here and I will aim to add it in as soon as I can

All good information as usual. Cheers Zade.

Why even post man? Is it boredom trying to get a rise or are u genuinely just a dick head? I don't get it, the man's trying to help the community u play in and here u are shooting him down. Maybe when u grow up u shouldn't try to be like zade u should just try to be a normal person that doesn't shit on someone for no reason. Chur brother huslter

Thank's for the effort. I am sure a lot more people will use it than who thank you for it!

Great guide, do you think you can add an an acronym section, lots of people talk of PDR etc. maybe good for new peeps to understand all MIR acronym's?

Great guide, do you think you can add an an acronym section, lots of people talk of PDR etc. maybe good for new peeps to understand all MIR acronym's?

Great suggestion, I've got a couple of new sections in the pipeline, will look at adding that one in too!

Yeah good work mate, I've been using a lot of the information posted on the forums and your name comes up alot. Really nice to have the info in one place.

Thanks a lot Zade. Most of those bosses i hven't even seen till now on screens ...:biggrin:

Describe of Tremor - priceless :highly_amused:

xHelax

Zade buddy could you list a TU lvl guide?
many thanks
Taoloaf:)

That seems to be quite a common request but I really can't understand why it's needed. There's already lists of cave levels, as long as the mobs are lower than you, it's pretty obvious which ones are undead

That seems to be quite a common request but I really can't understand why it's needed. There's already lists of cave levels, as long as the mobs are lower than you, it's pretty obvious which ones are undead

you say that, but some things which used to be undead in euro mir aren't, and vice versa. Without trying to catch the numbers and comparing them to the skill tooltips I don't always know.

Btw I still use your guide and I'm very pleased for the resource as there's precious little else out there.

I know that TU takes more tries on higher level monsters than lower ones. Any idea how the formula works? i.e. chance to TU x 1.(player level - creature level) etc

you say that, but some things which used to be undead in euro mir aren't, and vice versa. Without trying to catch the numbers and comparing them to the skill tooltips I don't always know.

Btw I still use your guide and I'm very pleased for the resource as there's precious little else out there.

I know that TU takes more tries on higher level monsters than lower ones. Any idea how the formula works? i.e. chance to TU x 1.(player level - creature level) etc

I've never worked out a specific formula but eshock level 3 says max success rate is 77%, I think that applies to mobs that are 3 levels below you or lower. After that each level + it gets lower success rate. 1 level above you is possible with very low success

Update!

The biggest problem I found with the guide site is that people hit the main page and couldn't find the menu to access all the goodies inside, I admitted right from the start that no effort went into making it look pretty, but I don't want people to miss out over such a silly thing, so it now has a new menu style which I think is much easier to see and use, hopefully that does the trick!

Also there's two new pages....

Upgrade quests are a thing I get asked about a lot, so I've spent a fair bit of time collecting up materials and actually doing many of the quests myself, which has been fun and has kept me playing recently. The result is this list, it's not completely complete, and I will add to it in time, but it covers most stuff and I think should be helpful to those looking to upgrade their kit
https://zade-mir.com/upgrades/

The second new page is a tool for calculating whether you're more efficient to add DC/MC/SC +10 socket, or a PA/MA/SA 1% socket. A lot of people I've talked to believe that if your base is anything over 1000 then a 1% is always better, but due to complicated maths reasons that's not always the case. Use this tool and you'll see how to get the best out of your sockets
https://zade-mir.com/sockets/

Peace and Love to you all

Back