new arcamon pets plz? | The Legend of Mir

new arcamon pets plz?

wicksey

hi GM and team,
gr8 work so far..
new arc pets plz elephant, super rabbit and the dog out of magic roundabout plz...
if not new pets a way to change skins on pets..
best wishes
TaoLoaf
ps AND A BROWN SNAKE so zade dont grill me

Last edited:
hi GM and team,
gr8 work so far..
new arc pets plz elephant, super rabbit and the dog out of magic roundabout plz...
if not new pets a way to change skins on pets..
best wishes
TaoLoaf
ps AND A BROWN SNAKE so zade dont grill me

Giant Snail !!

Have Arcamon changed with the last update, they used to lvl (go blue) as they hunted but since the last minor update they no longer do?

Also is there anyway to change the stats for Arcamon that use Evostones? I recently got the Dragon but am very surprised to find that an Arcamon which required a costly 1000GG Stone to create in reality is weaker than the ReptilianHunter which surely cant be right.

Have Arcamon changed with the last update, they used to lvl (go blue) as they hunted but since the last minor update they no longer do?

Also is there anyway to change the stats for Arcamon that use Evostones? I recently got the Dragon but am very surprised to find that an Arcamon which required a costly 1000GG Stone to create in reality is weaker than the ReptilianHunter which surely cant be right.

Yes the dragon is useless now as fire guards are common as muck so it’s useful attack does 0 damage. Maybe give it the Great Fire Ball spell?

Also the rtz which takes 1100 to upgrade is just as bad!

Is a shame as things like yimi, D khaz are actually worth it

Has anyone made the blue Hardshell with freeze capability? Is that worth the 1000gg? :p

Has anyone made the blue Hardshell with freeze capability? Is that worth the 1000gg? :p

I haven’t seen one in game but looking at the existing GG based Arcamon would strongly suggest with the current state of play with them to save the GG for other things. It literally is throwing money away apart from looking a bit different in a town as they die to quickly when out levelling...

I had a hardshell I was levelling and planned to use a 1000gg stone on, but I moved it onto a store char to save space while I focused on other things and then GM changed them all to "locked to account" so I can't move it back. Kinda gutted lol. I'm guessing it would be similar to azure tiger, but wanted to see for myself

I have 2 x Hard Shells on both playing chars - problem with the Blue Hardshell would be to slow to even reach target to freeze hence why I have evolved it

Back