New arcamon pets ideas | The Legend of Mir

New arcamon pets ideas

wicksey

Hi Warda,
a few ideas on new arcamon pets:)

repel frog= pushes mobs away while fighting bosses( bosses not effected)
white ghost= floats onto cliff tops and over walls to engage mobs
fire dragon= flies and fires flame (like bird pet but with fire)
mighty fire bug= uses flamefield on mobs

just a few to start with ,have opened thread to see if anyone else has ideas:)
best wishes
TaoLoaf

Hi Warda,

best wishes
TaoLoaf

Great ideas Loaf! I would realy love a Giant snail !! it make mobs slow with the snail sh it ;)

Good ide whit New Pet tink migt be Abel to do update to do New arcamon.
The repeling on mobs at boss can be a evo Keszhar that neede to be lvl 125 to get the spesial abilety as kep to to para boss to make need to us yellowevostone as good skill .
oter arcamon can be coisen to do the otter us the on that not alredy us evo stone to do the spesial stuff .

Noobitems2

repel one is a good idea and can easily be coded.. as for rest it needs work

- - - Updated - - -

there should be a pet that can tank a good 20k+ and has the ability to attract mobs around... now that be a good pet

repel one is a good idea and can easily be coded.. as for rest it needs work

- - - Updated - - -

there should be a pet that can tank a good 20k+ and has the ability to attract mobs around... now that be a good pet
Tank pet good idea, maybe use elephant skin from serpent valley. Maybe some kind of elephant charge skill by pet.
Thanks for input
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

Hi Warda,

best wishes
TaoLoaf

good idea loaf

but how about the hero that can be made down left in the screen are the stat optoins ready for the hero why dont you guys implement it ?
would be nice to lvl an extra char that fights with youre main char

Last edited:
good idea loaf

but how about the hero that can be made down left in the screen are the stat optoins ready for the hero why dont you guys implement it ?
would be nice to lvl an extra char that fights with youre main char

nice idea seaboy mate . I think Warda's idea was arcamon pet update but yes hero and synchronisation would be nice too.
best wishes
TaoLoaf

Dude all i care about is keeping my pumkinpeaper i dont care about it not being great or powerfull i love it as a pet ............... Please let us keep them ........

Thank you

Dude all i care about is keeping my pumkinpeaper i dont care about it not being great or powerfull i love it as a pet ............... Please let us keep them ........

Thank you

not about keeping event pets mate, this thread is for ideas that we have for GMs to look at when the arcamon pet system is upgraded.
more ideas we have better chance of getting some better pets, yes maybe a reaper, but try to think of something you can use for grinding or hunting bosses etc.
best wishes
TaoLoaf

Last edited:
make use of the Synchronization feature for Arcamon pets.. not even sure what its suppose to do

The idea behind synchonization is that arcamon will have special skills such as healing / buffs for it's owner, but how often it uses the skills depends on it's synchronization score.

Synchronization score will go down when pet dies / spawned / put away, and will go up slowly with time and kills.

So keep arcamon alive for more time and let it kill more stuff and it will get more synchronization so it will heal / buff you more

Any more ideas for the so far 50+ new Arcamon due to be implemented?

Arcamons which have individual skills ie, lightning storm , flame field, devils vision etc would be so cool.
Arcamon pet would have to be on a cooldown timer, and only work on mobs, to make it fair on pvp and wars
Best wishes
TaoLoaf

- - - Updated - - -

Another idea! Any way you could make pets like mounts? Similar to lower level armours..

Back