Feature Request - Nerf Reflect Damage | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Nerf Reflect Damage

Mustafa13

Hi there, I believe reflect damage should be nerfed as its currently way too OP.
Have a few clips of me fighting warriors and randomly (both full hp) they get 1 shotted, it's really stressful because reflect is honestly broken asf.

I have to worry all the time about getting one shotted whilst being full hp by my own hit, bit ridic no?

Hi there, I believe reflect damage should be nerfed as its currently way too OP.
Have a few clips of me fighting warriors and randomly (both full hp) they get 1 shotted, it's really stressful because reflect is honestly broken asf.

I have to worry all the time about getting one shotted whilst being full hp by my own hit, bit ridic no?

I only put the laughing face coz reflect has always been like this. Player damage has increased way quicker than HP pools can handle

Somethings a miss with the server ever since the post Xmas rebboot and small patch the old fixes seem to be undone , reflect damage was 1 of those fixes a while back yet seems to be un done , the SC SA calibration also , POTS not stacking etc etc , think there is a bit of cross coding that was fixed previously but now reverted .....

Quiet a few odd things as of late that I've seen that are unexplainable.

Mobs randomly disappearing. Not singular, large groups. I run up and they take one step and poof, gone.

Pets randomly standing still, thumb in ass, doing fk all. Not all pets, just one random one. This happens with taos and wizzies.

The previous bug I mentioned of not being able to heal pets that are on assist mode.

And the most important thing, drops have fallen off so fking hard there's no reason to leave town. Bdp rdd, etc... places that are usually good for drops, dropping absolutely fking nothing of value.

Imagine clearing 4 floors of bdp and not one gold bar or crystal. Shit like this makes the game, well simply put, unenjoyable to play.

I'm very serious the other day I killed a 198 decent kitted warrior in just 1 hit (he was full hp), but the dmg reflected on me and i took like 17k dmg on myself and almost died too.....

Very serious about what, bud?

That you were able to 1 hit a decent kitted, similar level, same class player is the problem here. That he / she reflected some of the damage back is absolutely insignificant as to what the gm should really be spending his time on sorting.

Very serious about what, bud?

That you were able to 1 hit a decent kitted, similar level, same class player is the problem here. That he / she reflected some of the damage back is absolutely insignificant as to what the gm should really be spending his time on sorting.
Yes my issue here is that its possible to 1 hit warriors of similar level and decent kit, and also the fact that i almost got 1hitted too. If i weren't on panda pot + hp armour we would've both 1shot each other and died same time thats how stupid reflect dmg has become.

Back