Feature Request - Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

DarkStyle

This is the biggest amount of players ever at the hard cap. We need lvl cap increase ASAP please.
I have lots of items I can’t wear and spells I need to lvl. Please don’t start another event without giving hero’s league players a chance to benifit from it. We sat back and let everyone catch up with ease at Xmas. We deserve the chance to get ahead again with hard work.

Make it hard though, shouldn't be possible to reach hard cap in a month
The difficulty at 187 is what it should be like at 183

This is the biggest amount of players ever at the hard cap. We need lvl cap increase ASAP please.
I have lots of items I can’t wear and spells I need to lvl. Please don’t start another event without giving hero’s league players a chance to benifit from it. We sat back and let everyone catch up with ease at Xmas. We deserve the chance to get ahead again with hard work.

Its fine for those who can afford to play 24/7 , I for 1 are fed up chasing rainbows every bloody time i get near cap the goal posts are moved ....
If its raised so soon after last 1 then its a sorrowful but a solid goodbye from me to the server .......

Its fine for those who can afford to play 24/7 , I for 1 are fed up chasing rainbows every bloody time i get near cap the goal posts are moved ....
If its raised so soon after last 1 then its a sorrowful but a solid goodbye from me to the server .......

Yeah its pretty frustrating I agree

The 'top tier' event caves should be more focused towards drops, while the lower ones are more focused to exp

Yeah its pretty frustrating I agree

The 'top tier' event caves should be more focused towards drops, while the lower ones are more focused to exp

Agree on this 1 make it quality not quantity , Easter not far off too , I see were DS is going and yes new items he been working on require extra levels etc but as I was told often enough with my quest gripe on it adding levels add younger mythics .......not ideal i know and very costly , everything is a balance give with one hand taketh away with the other ....
One day maybe this server will please all........

Hard cap went from 173 to 188 between Easter and Christmas when I didn't play, it was surprising to see really. Almost put me off starting again but I've found enjoyment in just tinkering around instead of being a try hard.

I don't think increasing the level cap should always be the answer, maybe just increase cap once per year and announce when that is I.e. summer , then it stops players trying to push the devs in to making that decision.

Surely more players in the top tier the more fun it should be? Not like its a walk in the park to get there and you'll be out the gate sooner than everybody else because you're one of the most consistent levellers on the server.

Make it hard though, shouldn't be possible to reach hard cap in a month
The difficulty at 187 is what it should be like at 183

100% agree

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve had items for 4/5 months that I can’t wear. I have a spell I can’t get to lvl 3.
There’s mobs everywhere cant lion roar.
As I said before. This is the first time ever that this many people have been at the hard cap. Most of them caught up during events. How’d you think me Dani and great1 feel when we spend 100s of hours lvling properly in caves and then suddenly the entire server is given the silver spoon at Xmas to catch up in 25% of the time and effort.

100% agree

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve had items for 4/5 months that I can’t wear. I have a spell I can’t get to lvl 3.
There’s mobs everywhere cant lion roar.
As I said before. This is the first time ever that this many people have been at the hard cap. Most of them caught up during events. How’d you think me Dani and great1 feel when we spend 100s of hours lvling properly in caves and then suddenly the entire server is given the silver spoon at Xmas to catch up in 25% of the time and effort.

Your points are valid tbf could be possible to address them issues next time the level cap is raised regarding mobs & skills not being able to be levelled. Not much can be done about events unless the catch up boost mechanic is aimed at low/mid range players and not so much at the last 5-8 lvls

Maybs just take your time and enjoy the journey more, rather than rushing everything? You could let the actual owner of the game decide when to do these sort of things at his own pace.. you'll give the poor guy a breakdown.. so fking demanding all the time lol.. *eye roll*

Put level cap on exlirs

Nah cause what happens is, ask for level cap increase every 3 months. Then complain you're x amount of levels over the best gear so you can then request better gear, It's just a cycle.

If you disagree you don't want the server to progress and the server will die a horrible death.

While we are doing all of this let’s make the @under160freexp buff work Ty.

Maybs just take your time and enjoy the journey more, rather than rushing everything? You could let the actual owner of the game decide when to do these sort of things at his own pace.. you'll give the poor guy a breakdown.. so fking demanding all the time lol.. *eye roll*

But why shouldnt you rush to level cap if you got enough time?
i mean bossing without bonus droprate is a waste of time,work smart not hard.

Could you not say the same thing about levelling to cap during events when premium xp and high xp rates are available? But people are moaning about that

No problem in rushing to the level cap at all.. but the problem comes when he complains every few months that he's been at the cap for ages and had loads of items that can't be used etc. Patience is a virtue.

Requesting that the cap is increased again sort of disputes the point of your message anyway.. 'work hard not smart', why not try and reap the benefits of the hard cap buffs for longer, instead of request it to be reset again and losing those extra buffs?

Thanks for your reply <3

- - - Updated - - -

Nah cause what happens is, ask for level cap increase every 3 months. Then complain you're x amount of levels over the best gear so you can then request better gear, It's just a cycle.

This.

No problem in rushing to the level cap at all.. but the problem comes when he complains every few months that he's been at the cap for ages and had loads of items that can't be used etc. Patience is a virtue.

Requesting that the cap is increased again sort of disputes the point of your message anyway.. 'work hard not smart', why not try and reap the benefits of the hard cap buffs for longer, instead of request it to be reset again and losing those extra buffs?

Thanks for your reply <3

- - - Updated - - -

This.

Yer we should be given the opportunity to jump ahead after events. These events completely ruin the game anyway lol. All the noobs and part timers are given the opportunity to catch up with us with 25% of the effort we put in. Every single time. Every single lvl cap increase a small handful of us get stuck right into the lvling and spend hundreds of hours levelling. Then a event comes along and 20 people catch us in like 3 days. It’s a fucking Liberty. I’d delete all private caves if I could.

- - - Updated - - -

And if he didn’t want me moaning about cap increases then he shouldn’t add items that can be lvl 192 and spells we need to be 189 to use. Just coz ur noob and can’t lvl fast u get all left winged and try to pull everyone else down that ya can’t keep up with. I wasn’t aware so many labour voters played mir. Maybe you should go play call of duty where everyone is the same lvl and all weapons do the same damage. Ur clearly not cut out for mmo gameplay.

That's your choice isnt it to waste 100s of hours of your life lvling in shit caves when you know there's gonna be an event coming up and you could do it in 25% less time.

Level caps are common within MMO games and somebody has to hit it first, after that it is inevitable that more and more people will catch up, but the guy who geeked the hardest has had the benefit of just focusing on other aspects that the MMO has to offer.

Thanks for your reply <3

- - - Updated - - -

This.

yeah,but to work smart or better we need the levels to use the new items,Darkstsyle just do the end game bosses and stuff and keep dieing on them and spend 100s of GG daily for revival scrolls just because he isnt able to wear his gear thats over 188, for example legendary artefact Elysian items,ofc staying at level 188 gives you the benefit of that 40% or 50% drop rate not quiet sure what it is rn. main reason they do it is to get ahead of the other players,wearing the high end gear befor everyone else do,thats why i think Darkstyle and the others are worried about,that to many people catch up because level cap get raised so slowly and he dont got any advantage anymore that he grinded for at the level cap raised update.

Not sure if you can understand that point of view but i would be pissed as well when i grinded so much at the start and now just seeing everyone catching up and you cant do anything anymore

Yer we should be given the opportunity to jump ahead after events. These events completely ruin the game anyway lol. All the noobs and part timers are given the opportunity to catch up with us with 25% of the effort we put in. Every single time. Every single lvl cap increase a small handful of us get stuck right into the lvling and spend hundreds of hours levelling. Then a event comes along and 20 people catch us in like 3 days. It’s a fucking Liberty. I’d delete all private caves if I could.

- - - Updated - - -

And if he didn’t want me moaning about cap increases then he shouldn’t add items that can be lvl 192 and spells we need to be 189 to use. Just coz ur noob and can’t lvl fast u get all left winged and try to pull everyone else down that ya can’t keep up with. I wasn’t aware so many labour voters played mir. Maybe you should go play call of duty where everyone is the same lvl and all weapons do the same damage. Ur clearly not cut out for mmo gameplay.

It's always been the same with events.. I admit it must be a pain for these people who spend most their life inside playing mir.. but they also improve the experience for those who have respectable jobs and cant afford to spend hundreds and hundreds of hours sat at a computer. Why don't you split your time over a couple of characters, and maybe you wouldn't be in such a rush to pester Andy to keep progressing a game for just your enjoyment. Seems as though you have single child-syndrome lol..

Lol I dont care about people being higher level, I've always done well without being top level.. It's just the constant complaints and and the entitlement behind all of your forum posts which grates on me lol.. Wtf you talking about left wing for you fool lol.. its Mir not House of Commons :highly_amused: .. you're daft mate.. lvl an alt char and stop bitching about the next update.. you're zzZZZz

Back