Bug Report - Named Items including Archomons lose titles when stored in Auction House | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Named Items including Archomons lose titles when stored in Auction House

Gritt

There is a bug when named items or named Archomons lose thier name if stored in AH, ie INKed items and Name Tags disapear from item if placed in the AH , upon retrival name has been wiped off ....................................

Lost all my rename things what's point off doing it if its like this .plus pet renames disapeer

Have you tried to see if the name removes when you trade them?
Maybe the names are unique to you and when you sell to another player they revert back to original status.

Have you tried to see if the name removes when you trade them?
Maybe the names are unique to you and when you sell to another player they revert back to original status.
Nah because i tested nameing an Item and giving to another player and he has that item complete with name no problem

ah Isn’t a store room, put your crap somewhere else please
Chill out , most players at some time have used the AH to put stuff in wether during events or doing arena etc , even with full char storage open there always a need for more space ................

ah Isn’t a store room, put your crap somewhere else please
Bit rude -.- lol,

Also it's very annoying to keep making more and more accounts so that's why some people put stuff in AH as storage I do get your frustration though we've got like a thousand page of useless stuff in auction house

Back