Naga Champion - Zero Build Points | The Legend of Mir

Naga Champion - Zero Build Points

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
I have just annihilated NagaChampion (boss lvl 130) on a lvl 147 wizz, it redeemed zero gamepoints and zero buildpoints, which was the main reason I went there, is this supposed to be that way?

I have just annihilated NagaChampion (boss lvl 130) on a lvl 147 wizz, it redeemed zero gamepoints and zero buildpoints, which was the main reason I went there, is this supposed to be that way?

There are new features ingame which prevent people getting game/build points while AFK. GM has been intentionally vague about what the specific conditions are that it detects (it's hard for the game to know automatically if someone is AFK with 100% accuracy) so sometimes it will get a false positive and refuse to give you points even though you aren't AFK. It wont happen every time, just need to keep at it and hope for better luck next time :)

This just happened to me for the first time. I had just hooked up a macro on flame disruptor skill, and did not get the build points at the end. I think the game detects macros or spamming the same skill too long or something

Yeah I mean I wall trapped the boss in the same place every other wizard probably does, and didn't move til it died, just casting 4-5 different skills.. In future i''l do a little side step every minute or so and see if that helps!

Probably a fault with the afk feature - sorry for that.

I head that if you shout "!Scorpian rules" every few minutes you'll not have this problem :devilish:

Back