Naga champ | The Legend of Mir

Naga champ

badgal123p69

hey there andy am only lvl 143 and am not getting guild build points from naga champ and hes lvl 130 thro we would all get points from a boss 30 lvls higher or lower then us i think this it not far i seen a lvl 154 kill and get points and i dont get any points can u look into this andy please thank you

:) much love

hey there andy am only lvl 143 and am not getting guild build points from naga champ and hes lvl 130 thro we would all get points from a boss 30 lvls higher or lower then us i think this it not far i seen a lvl 154 kill and get points and i dont get any points can u look into this andy please thank you

:) much love

That's weird. I got BP last time I killed him, I'll try again later tonight when I'm home. The new system to prevent afk boss camping seems to have some minor flaws, which can cause you to sometimes not get BP, I think that might be what happened there. I'm going to spend some time on my tao at terror lord to try and figure out exactly the sequence of events that cause you to not get BP.

That's weird. I got BP last time I killed him, I'll try again later tonight when I'm home. The new system to prevent afk boss camping seems to have some minor flaws, which can cause you to sometimes not get BP, I think that might be what happened there. I'm going to spend some time on my tao at terror lord to try and figure out exactly the sequence of events that cause you to not get BP.

Ty for a great work on the server GM'sters and ZADE!! The man :))

Back