MysteryCave redo | The Legend of Mir

MysteryCave redo

5starstore

Just an idea in the pot , would be a laugh if there was a upgraded mystery cave with some troll stuff in there lol

5Star on fire with the ideas, you're taking over the suggestions and bugs section! Keep 'em coming!

Sounds good, make it a premium cave that opens lets say every sunday (2PM) server time?

Haha can just imagine how confused I'd get in there, running away from a hen that hits like a svaltus guardian :D

Still, feel free to fire them across mate. We take all suggestions into consideration as they come through the door and we are always welcome to new ones.

We can't always guarantee they'll get added, and if they don't, we don't want anyone to feel they've wasted their time, or are falling on deaf ears as that's far from it.

We have a lot of different factors to take into consideration, the main one being balance.
I'm not specifically referring to stat balance, we've gotta' weight out many other factors of balance too:
- Does it fit in with the style of the game?
- How will it affect the economy?
- How will it affect the flow of gameplay?
- What impact will it have on all three classes?
- Will it have any general impact on any other system(s) in place?
- (and without sounding aweful) is it worth the time/effort?

Still, feel free to fire them across mate. We take all suggestions into consideration as they come through the door and we are always welcome to new ones.

We can't always guarantee they'll get added, and if they don't, we don't want anyone to feel they've wasted their time, or are falling on deaf ears as that's far from it.

We have a lot of different factors to take into consideration, the main one being balance.
I'm not specifically referring to stat balance, we've gotta' weight out many other factors of balance too:
- Does it fit in with the style of the game?
- How will it affect the economy?
- How will it affect the flow of gameplay?
- What impact will it have on all three classes?
- Will it have any general impact on any other system(s) in place?
- (and without sounding aweful) is it worth the time/effort?

Yeah fully understand all the factors above but I suppose i hold back as I know your only a two man team and without knowing the full details of how you work I always thought main game changes fell only to scorp so knowing you dont have the resources/time to do alot meant I wouldnt give many ideas/feedback as I feel you simply cant get them done.

I will start chucking ideas at you and you ll regret it like now :D lol

i just wanna see a group of like 30 mountains dying in 1 hit but having like a lvl 70/80 MinotaurKing taking 10mins lmao

Appreciate the forward thinking ditoal, I know what you mean in terms of resources, but if we can't achieve the outlined goal, we can have a good go at pulling it to pieces and putting it with something else. :)

Look forward to the ideas.

Back