My opinions/overview of Arcadia | The Legend of Mir

My opinions/overview of Arcadia

Hi all,

I'd just like to share my views of the server after a few months of playing! Now I know some really high level players with really good kits or lots of real life money will flame this, but these are my honest opinions. I have levelled all 3 classes to 148-152, so my views are based on gameplay up to these levels only.

- The majority of the mobs are just too hard, yes some people will say they are easy, but these people will have good kits or a lot of money. It's like the caves are designed for groups/teams to play through them whereas *most* of the time people play this game solo. Bosses when they finally can be soloed you have out levelled their drops by a good chunk of levels. rendering it a waste of time. Again the same goes for

- Rich players get richer, only players that have spent a fortune of GG to get their OP setups can go and kill things with relative eaze meaning they get the good drops a lot more frequently than regular players.

- Xmas event was fun to begin with, but for a level ~140 player to be running around Snowbrook with tons of mobs way higher than them was just ridiculous, higher level players melting through everything easily therefore getting all of the presents, the balance is just non-existent.

- from a wizard perspective, the best pets - Hulks from the ship are pretty much impossible to get unless you are in a top guild, or again have such an OP kit you can go in there and survive, again meaning only the top X% of players will be able to get these pets.

I know this post will attract a lot of hate from the dedicated players, but also most of these players will be rich high level players with amazing kits. Now I dont hate the server, I enjoyed a lot of the time spent here, but I feel my time here is coming to an end.

Hi all,

I'd just like to share my views of the server after a few months of playing! Now I know some really high level players with really good kits or lots of real life money will flame this, but these are my honest opinions. I have levelled all 3 classes to 148-152, so my views are based on gameplay up to these levels only.

- The majority of the mobs are just too hard, yes some people will say they are easy, but these people will have good kits or a lot of money. It's like the caves are designed for groups/teams to play through them whereas *most* of the time people play this game solo. Bosses when they finally can be soloed you have out levelled their drops by a good chunk of levels. rendering it a waste of time. Again the same goes for

- Rich players get richer, only players that have spent a fortune of GG to get their OP setups can go and kill things with relative eaze meaning they get the good drops a lot more frequently than regular players.

- Xmas event was fun to begin with, but for a level ~140 player to be running around Snowbrook with tons of mobs way higher than them was just ridiculous, higher level players melting through everything easily therefore getting all of the presents, the balance is just non-existent.

- from a wizard perspective, the best pets - Hulks from the ship are pretty much impossible to get unless you are in a top guild, or again have such an OP kit you can go in there and survive, again meaning only the top X% of players will be able to get these pets.

I know this post will attract a lot of hate from the dedicated players, but also most of these players will be rich high level players with amazing kits. Now I dont hate the server, I enjoyed a lot of the time spent here, but I feel my time here is coming to an end.

All of the top guilds are recruiting so why not get into one of them and try to get yourself a better kit / pets. Pm nerd Ingame pal

Sorry but I disagree with you.

-If the mobs are too hard try a different cave. Tbh your tao should be able to solo 90% of the bosses in its lvl range. Generally very easy but time consuming as a tao

-Of course rich players get richer but they had to start somewhere. You do NOT need to spend a penny in this game. You need to dedicate time and get lucky. (But yes spending money gets you there faster)

-Christmas event is over. Scorp did say the invasions were to "throw a spanner into the works" so it was meant to be challenging. I'm also pretty sure there was a whole floor dedicated to under 140's? And the present caves etc etc

-Thank fuck Hulks are difficult to get. They are waaayy to powerful. Wizzies are OP as they are, they do Not need unlimited OP pets.

I'm not trying to be negative with this post. Maybe the game isn't for you if you are feeling this way or maybe you just need to try a new guild. Group hunts are the best part of this game. Once you make friends and get in group hunts you lvl faster and get better drops and get hand-me-down kits at a cheap price.

I've been in two top guilds, but they hunt so rarely as a team, or maybe they hunt a little more frequently than that but the opportunity is still very limited, from my experience the top level players either run around soloing stuff or just cba to hunt stuff beneath their levels. Thanks for the offer all the same, but I think my days here really are numbered.

TheLegends hunt every day at least once but generally a few times.

Don't think our paths have ever crossed in game but shame you are quitting so soon. This game in a long game. Most people at the top have been playing for years. Maybe take a break and try coming back in a bit, most people do this fromtime to time

Sounds to me like you've rushed into things. If from starting you've already got 3 characters up to that level range in only a couple of months, you're clearly spending significant time levelling when there's so many other things to do.

It's a fantasy role playing game, so embrace the role. Explore the world, see what different caves are like, try out some quests (even if the rewards are useless to you), try to upgrade some items, experiment with different arcamons, test different tactics and item combinations for different bosses, and simply be sociable and chat to people.

There are loads of different aspects to this game, and I've always said that people who focus on one thing tend to get bored the quickest. Spread yourself out and don't try to reach the finish line so soon.

I go through phases of levelling hard, phases of camping bosses, phases of trying to improve my kit, and my favourite of all... phases of just hanging around talking nonsense all day. The switching between these different things is what keeps the interest in the game going for me, so try mixing it up a bit!

Now this last part might seem counter-intuitive, but joining a top guild might not be the best move for you at the moment. The top guilds are, obviously, full of top players, who won't have much interest in hunting in places that you can help at your level, and the places they will hunt will be far too hard for you and will be boring because you'll just be standing there trying not to die all the time. You're probably better off finding a guild that has more players around your level, so you can participate in group hunts together that benefit you all and broaden your experience with realistic challenges.

Craft your self better kit and the mobs won’t be hard at all

defo this , upgrading / making / socketing and orbing kit will improve your survivability / damage output massively, not seen u ingame so wouldnt be able to say what ur missing .

Can o ly really speak for Tao and warr, but yea like c289 said tao can solo bosses around its lvl pretty easy just takes abit of time, I solod the ToA sub boss at 117 on my tao was surprised it was easy as shit, Warr alittle different tho they can kill way faster but need to do stuff abit lower than there lvl most of the time I felt

Your suffering burn out from leveling. You need a guild who are looking to hunt and progress as a team. Like Rains guild, he's attempting a pve guild. You would benefit more from being in a guild like that. More than a top guild who are just recalling around bosses.

Sadly the top guilds most players are at end game and have no benefit to hunting low tier bosses which you need to be hunting. There's a lot of enjoyable content like rdd/ice temple which you will enjoy a lot with people your own level. Than you would if you took a top team and got 1k xp and clear it in an hour.

You need a change in approach. Demigods or Pve are very nub friendly and you should consider giving them a try before you give up on the game.

Hi all,

I started reading through your post and then after the second sentence got the gist of it. i 100% disagree with your post. I have played mir on and off since euro beta and this server isnt tht hard tbh. If your struggling maybe get in a decent guild or don't as that not a requirment either. there are many players wh havent donated that have excellent kit and levels. Merely because they have a clue how to gain gold and play the way so you can afford decent items and therefore level quickly..... I will point out i am non of the above.

Hi all,

the gam,e is very hard and therefore very satisfying once goals are completed.
remember euro mir? of course u do, so does everyone. why? because it was super hard and super satisfying.
remember much of all them easy servers between euro and arcadia? nope!

the gam,e is very hard and therefore very satisfying once goals are completed.
remember euro mir? of course u do, so does everyone. why? because it was super hard and super satisfying.
remember much of all them easy servers between euro and arcadia? nope!

So so damn true!! Nailed it

Back