My event toughts | The Legend of Mir

My event toughts

hello guys! i'm back here, and i'm sorry to make again a complain post. After 2 days of event, i shared my experience with all the italian community (many of them are server's veteran : Karter, Lolina, Sparrow, LittleWI etc..) we think this event is a big disappointment . We killed something around 25-30 goldchests and they usually drop 1 chipped stone (0.3) . those chests are superrare since there is just 1 per map every spaawn, they should drop at least a 2% with a high rate.... 0.3 stones are things for wooden/bronze chests.
So we all get that chests are superCRAP, let's check mobs drop. Today we killed a CHAMPION PUMPKIN (champion boss of a lvl 150+room) and it dropped ZEALOTBOOTs (lvl 126 item) i killed many champ and blue mobs, all i got is some lvl 135 item (wich are supercrap at this point of the server when most of the players are 150+) Well... chests are bullshit, drops are low lvl items... maybe the exp is good? nope exp is superlow too... ice temple and BDD mobs exp is way higer, and man the map is TOO small, there's just a HUGE and super dispersive map, and then theres a 1 floor room wich is always full of people so you can't even lvl there.
Andy you should wake up, ARCADIA is dying... only Legends and some random guys are still online. I thought this was the opportunity for your server to come back and shine again, but if many of my italian friends that have played MANY years and events on your server prefer to do something else instead of grinding on your event there's a problem, a BIG problem.

hello guys! i'm back here, and i'm sorry to make again a complain post. After 2 days of event, i shared my experience with all the italian community (many of them are server's veteran : Karter, Lolina, Sparrow, LittleWI etc..) we think this event is a big disappointment . We killed something around 25-30 goldchests and they usually drop 1 chipped stone (0.3) . those chests are superrare since there is just 1 per map every spaawn, they should drop at least a 2% with a high rate.... 0.3 stones are things for wooden/bronze chests.
So we all get that chests are superCRAP, let's check mobs drop. Today we killed a CHAMPION PUMPKIN (champion boss of a lvl 150+room) and it dropped ZEALOTBOOTs (lvl 126 item) i killed many champ and blue mobs, all i got is some lvl 135 item (wich are supercrap at this point of the server when most of the players are 150+) Well... chests are bullshit, drops are low lvl items... maybe the exp is good? nope exp is superlow too... ice temple and BDD mobs exp is way higer, and man the map is TOO small, there's just a HUGE and super dispersive map, and then theres a 1 floor room wich is always full of people so you can't even lvl there.
Andy you should wake up, ARCADIA is dying... only Legends and some random guys are still online. I thought this was the opportunity for your server to come back and shine again, but if many of my italian friends that have played MANY years and events on your server prefer to do something else instead of grinding on your event there's a problem, a BIG problem.

bless

I'm always the #1 most enthusiastic for events, but I must admit the only good thing about this one is the main boss. Quite a challenging and enjoyable kill that requires teamwork. Also for me the exp has been decent. But the quests don't really work too well, aren't engaging, and the drops are simply not interesting. This event could have been so much more.

Andy did say that he was looking at a new event for christmas and that he might run one of the older events for halloween... which he has.
maybe you guys should give the GM a break , after all the work the team has done over the summer.
yes agreed event could be better but at least we have an event.
plus = exp not to bad (ice temple & bdd you have to pay gps to enter event is free)
downside= no arcamon pets to keep, cash a little low, sub bosses dont drop much.
sure xmas event will be better thanks Andy and team for trying.
best wishes
TaoLoaf

Last edited:
Andy did say that he was looking at a new event for christmas and that he might run one of the older events for halloween... which he has.
maybe you guys should give the GM a break , after all the work the team has done over the summer.
yes agreed event could be better but at least we have an event.
plus = exp not to bad (ice temple & bdd you have to pay gps to enter event is free)
downside= no arcamon pets to keep, cash a little low, sub bosses dont drop much.
sure xmas event will be better thanks Andy and team for trying.
best wishes
TaoLoaf

I agree with you Loaf
:) more dropes to me pls!!

Back