Mountain kr | The Legend of Mir

Mountain kr

DarkStyle

The second rs of 130 mobs when the cave is occupied doesn’t work anymore. Used to be 820 mobs now it only spawns one spawn of 700 odd

I see "Incense Count: 1" on every map always just thought it was a thing that didn't ever change and meant nothing

What is it, what does it do, and how do we get it?

I see "Incense Count: 1" on every map always just thought it was a thing that didn't ever change and meant nothing

What is it, what does it do, and how do we get it?

From everything I've read over the years incense is from subscription. Multiples don't seem to stack on a map though witch would be nice. Increases spawn amount/rate/super and champ rs. Not sure by which amounts.

From everything I've read over the years incense is from subscription. Multiples don't seem to stack on a map though witch would be nice. Increases spawn amount/rate/super and champ rs. Not sure by which amounts.

I see what you mean about the subscription thing, but I'm quite confident darkstyle has subscription though so that wouldn't fit what scorp was saying above

- - - Updated - - -

Okay found it

https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/th...nd-Map-Incense?p=481750&viewfull=1#post481750

Incense lures more monsters onto the map and reduces respawn time but is only active on certain maps

Does make sense, but I'm sure Darkstyle would have subscription, so ....? No idea lol

One thing I've noticed while lvling wiz there is the mob count is lower when boss isn't out. When he's out spawns seem higher and more frequent. Might have something to do with it.

Back