Mob lvl and gold find/item drops | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Mob lvl and gold find/item drops

So drops should be the same irregardless of your level?
They seriously need looking into as the actual kits drops are so few and far between.
They certainly used to be far better than the last 6 months.

So drops should be the same irregardless of your level?
They seriously need looking into as the actual kits drops are so few and far between.
They certainly used to be far better than the last 6 months.

Maybe people are just hunting less...

I've certainly noticed a pattern where sometimes I spend a week standing in SZ chatting shit and get no drops at all, then I go out and hunt and get items

I always suspected that the items that gets dropped is totally dependent on your lvl and how active you are... the higher lvl you are or more active the less you get from killing mobs and bosses... hard to prove and GM just wont confirm or admit.. or even when he confirms something changes cause he's noticed it now... but thats what i suspect. usually the drops are better for me when i let a lower lvl get the kill... sometimes its better to keep my mouth shut.. otherwise he changes sht and doesnt tell anybody or forgets.. drives me crazy

I always suspected that the items that gets dropped is totally dependent on your lvl and how active you are... the higher lvl you are or more active the less you get from killing mobs and bosses... hard to prove and GM just wont confirm or admit.. or even when he confirms something changes cause he's noticed it now... but thats what i suspect. usually the drops are better for me when i let a lower lvl get the kill... sometimes its better to keep my mouth shut.. otherwise he changes sht and doesnt tell anybody or forgets.. drives me crazy

Unless you're killing hundreds of thousands of the same thing, any drop rate "anomalies" can be put down to sheer luck. I could have a bag full of gems and get 3 orbs out of it and come up with some random justification like "I didn't do any bosses that day" or "I was yellow 2 days ago and my karma isn't perfect yet" or "I got 4 out of 4 orbs last week" and none of it means anything. Same with people who mess about with @roll and get a high number than cry that they wasted their "good" roll, if they did it later it would be a different number anyway it's based on environmental device entropy.

Without seeing the actual source code used, any speculation is impossible and useless.

Back