Mir king ZT KR BOSS | The Legend of Mir

Mir king ZT KR BOSS

wummy

after a long night we found the way through the maze and managed to kill all the mobs on way to the KR,we got there and the boss "Mir King" was stone and dont wanted to jump from his Throne.....
Is there anything you need to do that it spawns?

ye man,dunno why we cleard 1k mobs get a new item called "ancient key" to unluck doors to get in next rooms.....
probably a fake door !

I think there's a few routes in the maze Zade. I've worked out two that both lead to different places. One is 7f. The other is a small circular room with a few subs packed in.
I didn't write down the route to 7f though so will have to try again but I'll PM you route to mini kr

I think there's a few routes in the maze Zade. I've worked out two that both lead to different places. One is 7f. The other is a small circular room with a few subs packed in.
I didn't write down the route to 7f though so will have to try again but I'll PM you route to mini kr

Ty c2 :D no way I'd have found that one haha I'm sure it'll get found by more and be public soon but till then I'll be farming that room haha so many rtz is hard at once but in group is ok

SWAP you for the small circular room :p cya in game

Back