Mir client not responding for updates | The Legend of Mir

Mir client not responding for updates

Nikkita

Newby
Hi all,

I am having big problems with updating the client. managed to sort out the first problem which was a dwrite.dll file, but now although there is no windows message it locks up once the patch opens., and it reads 1/1 "lklist.text" file downloading. I can access the mir.exe but cant do anything because it needs updating. can anyone suggest what it could be or help me please? Just got back into the game :grumpy:

Heya quickest way perhaps whit least fuss just delete the whole game and reinstall it then the latest update will be downloaded whit it x

Ok i will try that thank you

- - - Updated - - -

just deleted all my Mir 2 files and tried to download the whole of mir but it keeps getting stuck says it's not responding sam as the patch did when I tried to run the update. now i can't access mire at all :crushed:. can someone help please?

Ok i will try that thank you

- - - Updated - - -

just deleted all my Mir 2 files and tried to download the whole of mir but it keeps getting stuck says it's not responding sam as the patch did when I tried to run the update. now i can't access mire at all :crushed:. can someone help please?

Does this link work for you?
https://www.mirarcadia.com/update/!klist.txt

If it does, then I would suggest there's some antivirus getting in the way of your install.

If it does NOT work, then your computer is failing to connect to the server. To find out why, the first step is to perform a trace, which you can do like this

- Open a command prompt on your PC (press windows key, then type 'cmd' and press enter) it should open a black box where you can type
- Type the following text exactly
- Then pm me what it responds with. You can post it here if you like but the first few lines can contain sensitive information about your internet connection and provider, so some people are uneasy about that, up to you.

Does this link work for you?
https://www.mirarcadia.com/update/!klist.txt

If it does, then I would suggest there's some antivirus getting in the way of your install.

If it does NOT work, then your computer is failing to connect to the server. To find out why, the first step is to perform a trace, which you can do like this

- Open a command prompt on your PC (press windows key, then type 'cmd' and press enter) it should open a black box where you can type
- Type the following text exactly

- Then pm me what it responds with. You can post it here if you like but the first few lines can contain sensitive information about your internet connection and provider, so some people are uneasy about that, up to you.

ok tried the first suggestion and when I clicked on the link there was lots of text on the page. I went into my antivirus and made legend of mir an exception. I will try the next suggestion now

- - - Updated - - -

ok tried the first suggestion and when I clicked on the link there was lots of text on the page. I went into my antivirus and made legend of mir an exception. I will try the next suggestion now

tried that but no black box to type in.

I think your windows installation is fried. How did you fix the last issue?

I went on the internet looking for the dwrite solution, and had to use outbyte PC repair I was in chat with them and they sorted out the problem then another one popped up regarding another file. about 11pm they finally sorted out the errors but said that the reason the game is not responding is to do with the server.

I deleted all the previous mir files and tried to d/l from the forum but the same thing is happening I press d/l then the install box comes up but immediately locks up and does not respond. can't see how I can play the game. I made myself admin and set to windows xp sp 3 so It is not the anti virus any suggestions?

I went on the internet looking for the dwrite solution, and had to use outbyte PC repair I was in chat with them and they sorted out the problem then another one popped up regarding another file. about 11pm they finally sorted out the errors but said that the reason the game is not responding is to do with the server.

I deleted all the previous mir files and tried to d/l from the forum but the same thing is happening I press d/l then the install box comes up but immediately locks up and does not respond. can't see how I can play the game. I made myself admin and set to windows xp sp 3 so It is not the anti virus any suggestions?

Yay managed to sort the problem just needed to update windows. Thnaks for all your help :triumphant:

Back