Mir Arcadia | The Legend of Mir

Mir Arcadia

THEFMTT

Hi,

I have played this game since Halloween and have managed to grind to level 160 and obtain a reasonable kit (Obviously using GG) without being in a Guild.

Here are my opinions so far:

1. Game Gold is obviously the servers main currency, obtaining anything rare of decent without seems impossible. And some things are ludicrous (This makes the server PTW, fact)
  2. Quests are out of date and monotonous.
  3. Pets need upgrading, they are shite !!
  4. Getting into a Guild feels impossible, so apart from leveling you soon get bored (Seems to be 10 or so main guilds, none seem to have seats) Guild hunts are important imo to keep things interesting and to explore and see what the server has to offer.
  5. Leveling areas (Desert Temple, Crystal Temple & Temple of Ancients) who the hell wants to run or have to take half a bag of RT bundles and run through floors of nooby mobs to get to the correct mobs? I just cant be arsed, (you get a quick 30 mins to play takes fucking 20 mins to get there), it makes me feel like i am almost being forced into buying a Teleport Ring (More GG :p) I only play maybe a couple of hours on an evening due to responsabilities, work etc so not spending half of that to get to a cave is a piss take. Some of the mobs DC in these places are silly, bumped into a orange circled NumaBrute , well that didn`t end well, it 2 hit me with 9000HP and dropped my HolyCrystalArm, "ahh ill just go back i thought" or hang on it`s 6 fucking floors away, goodbye Armour ! Ofcourse if i had a rev ring (GG) or a scroll (GG or DS) i`d of maybe had a chance to grab it.
  6. In the small time i have played, i have seen loads of new players come and go very quickly.
  7. Logged in this evening with a few hours to spare, got bored in 20 minutes so written this instead lol..
  8. No large Sun Potions (Or what are reasonably accessible) is a big deal for a solo Warrior imo..
  9. Mob walk speed is to slow in some instances.
  10. Spawn rates and mob count are poor in Tomb of the Dead , Desert City & Temple of Ancients 6F+ ( Getting KIllmeter up is nealry impossible if 2 or 3 people are on the same Map)
  11. Low Level Spells, again made hard to get so you buy GG and pay for them in the Gameshop.
Server just isnt for new players imo.

Mining could be made useful? Platinum and Gold Ore should be a valuable currency, could easily make this useful in regards to crafting etc, maybe it is and i just dont know about it lol.

Peace!!

Last edited:
"Server just isnt for new players imo."
This sums it up really well, and I am just ~130 not 160 like you, because I dont focus on lvling because I am missing so many skills.
A new player blazes through lvls and so they go to new caves pretty fast. But what you get in XP you dont get in skill book drops.
My lvl 120+ chars are camping lower lvl dungeons and boss rooms just to get skills.
I literally cleared Zooma Dungeon 4 times today to get a skill and I am 30+ lvls above this cave.

If the christmas event doesnt drop skill books for like 95-150 "noobs" then im just gona leave.

First of all, welcome to the server 😁.
I'm pretty sure the server had an update a while back which provided players who are under 170 to get better drops so it makes it easier to obtain a bit of kit and the skill books needed to progress. Also GM added skill book pages (6 needed) which you can collect and use a case wrap (9 mil I think) to craft the book. There are the odd skills which are still harder to find, but that's been the case for as long as I have played.
There are plenty of players who are nice enough to help you obtain skills. I'm sure I have a spare rev ring you could have if you still need. What's your character name?

First of all, welcome to the server 😁.
I'm pretty sure the server had an update a while back which provided players who are under 170 to get better drops so it makes it easier to obtain a bit of kit and the skill books needed to progress. Also GM added skill book pages (6 needed) which you can collect and use a case wrap (9 mil I think) to craft the book. There are the odd skills which are still harder to find, but that's been the case for as long as I have played.
There are plenty of players who are nice enough to help you obtain skills. I'm sure I have a spare rev ring you could have if you still need. What's your character name?
"but that's been the case for as long as I have played." Well yes, but back then you did not lvl up this fast. On lover lvls you can out lvl a cave by the time you get to its KR. And you sure as hell not going to get a book drop in just a single hunt.
The 9 mill for case wrap is too much for noob skills. Just my warrior is missing 10 skills, I can hardly keep up buying gear as fast as I lvl, cant afford books.
So back to camping noob dungeons for skill books...

i think this spell book system with the pages shoud not stand untill lvl 150+ spells as its so unfair for new players, it puts me off starting a noob unless we get skull island back

yeah I agree I just started a few weeks ago I’m finding the same thing. I log in and just log out sometimes as well. Hero’s quest also was impossible to find three people. Also been looking for a damn stray lion for over an hour in bichon.

Last edited:
"but that's been the case for as long as I have played." Well yes, but back then you did not lvl up this fast. On lover lvls you can out lvl a cave by the time you get to its KR. And you sure as hell not going to get a book drop in just a single hunt.
The 9 mill for case wrap is too much for noob skills. Just my warrior is missing 10 skills, I can hardly keep up buying gear as fast as I lvl, cant afford books.
So back to camping noob dungeons for skill books...
Sorry I should of stated that I've been playing for just under 2 years in total. It's always been easy to level since I started. I agree that since the gold has been nerfed it would be hard for low levels to earn enough to buy the casewrap. I think skull island would be great for starting out, but perhaps make it a bit slower to reach level 150 than it was. As you can get 150 in 2 weeks or less last time I played it. If all skill books were bound to character that would stop people farming on skull to bring over to the main game. Then the lower level caves could be repurposed for higher end content.
Hopefully you can get into Templar and be helped out

I've said this before many times, and the gold change made it worse in my opinion.

The problem has never been leveling. I have 2 toons over 189 with only 14 months of playing.

The problem is the gear wall. You can only progress so much, and so quickly, depending on your kit and skills you have.

Most people hit this gear wall and either push thru, or walk.

Yes, getting into one of the big guilds help, and our guild has helped many many new players but we were going broke gearing noobs only for them to either quit the game or leave for bigger guilds with deeper pockets. The vast majority of the people in 420 have less than one year play time and only have so much gear to hand out, so we consolidated the guilds we had into one with our active players and shut the doors sadly.

I still collect pages for books and hand out random gear I or my guild don't need but gold is short and casewraps ain't cheap so thats been on hold sadly.

Ultimately you need to find a way to make gold/gg or donate to the server and buy gear.

Events help and Christmas is around the corner.

They generally drop loads of items so I would definitely recommend farming that.

Back