Minning | The Legend of Mir

Minning

badgal123p69

as you have said loads of times ........ no as it would not be fun and outdated

why not just let minning for gems no bosses will drops gems anymore just minning them

but here will be the fun of it the only place u can mine is in the boss room REL RedEvilLord

Mining could only be brought back if you combat the ability to go completely afk as right now mobs can kill shit so you could semi afk or afk on a noob char easily.

Need mining to change how it works or the mobs in the areas to make it risky etc

There was a great post about mining somewhere, it is definitely on a long list of to-do's :courage:

it is definitely on a long list of to-do's :courage:

ur saying it like its never going to happen... that list of yours.. how long is it lol? common man we been asking about this for years now. u should really make this top priority..
Also i just dont see how mining can be abused.. specially with pets not responding when a player goes afk.. and tbh even if they do go afk they are still being productive and bringing something to the economy.. going afk has its risks and if some player wants to take that risk then let em..

Last edited:
ur saying it like its never going to happen... that list of yours.. how long is it lol? common man we been asking about this for years now. u should really make this top priority..
Also i just dont see how mining can be abused.. specially with pets not responding when a player goes afk.. and tbh even if they do go afk they are still being productive and bringing something to the economy.. going afk has its risks and if some player wants to take that risk then let em..

You'd be surprised how advanced bots can be these days, the normal game procedures that detect "afk" to deactivate pets etc. would be easily fooled by even the most basic of bot.

The Arcadia community is lucky that the detection of bots like that has also advanced rapidly and we have been assured that bans will be issued to anyone caught using them. But it's still not really worth it to open up such features that could be easily abused when it doesn't really bring much benefit to the server as a whole

..... you say minning afk well if andy was to put them in caves you cant afk in say like for gems say naga tunnles fl1 to fl3 and say pure gems city3 to city4 and fast respawn you would never be afk or you would die no matter your kit or level i think this would be a good way with dealing with afk bots and so on

Last edited:
Could do it this way

You go in cave and start mining.
Every 10 min you’re mining a pop up comes up like it does when you click on an npc
The pop up will ask a question, something simple like 4+4 with a few different answers to choose from
Only way to continue mining is to click the right answer.

Could do it this way

You go in cave and start mining.
Every 10 min you’re mining a pop up comes up like it does when you click on an npc
The pop up will ask a question, something simple like 4+4 with a few different answers to choose from
Only way to continue mining is to click the right answer.

That last thing I want to do is discourage good suggestions, and that was one, but unfortunately I need to break it to you that bots can handle stuff like that pretty easily now too if they're programmed to know what to look for

Back