Mining | The Legend of Mir

Mining

shadow

Event : 2-3 days of mining for ultra orbs, stones,runes and gems, or tickets to higher lvl maps.. you can also buy these tickets from gg shop

could possibly include it in lunar moon events.. i dunno just do something that involves mining

Ai for yes
Ne for no

GM has stated before that he's against mining because it's not fun and just encourages bots.

He's basically replaced the concept during events with things like SneakySanta, LootGoblin, GoldenEgg that kind of thing, that you can farm or 'mine' it just requires a bit more interaction as you need to RT around to look for them. So it's basically mining minus the afk bots

Yeah I've seen him say that before. It's not really "mining" though is it. Its farming mobs like everything else.

He could add something like quite deep in a cave where mobs are roaming and you can't really afk, I don't know haha

GM has stated before that he's against mining because it's not fun and just encourages bots.

He's basically replaced the concept during events with things like SneakySanta, LootGoblin, GoldenEgg that kind of thing, that you can farm or 'mine' it just requires a bit more interaction as you need to RT around to look for them. So it's basically mining minus the afk bots

You know better that thats just some crap excuse.. there is many ways to over come GM's reasons regarding ppl using bot or the system getting abused.. but i just don't see how some idiot will risk a lvl 100+ account with a bot to earn some gold when GM is constantly auditing everybody.. and not to mention other ppl complaining about certian player where GM has to investigate..

Last edited:
just make places that can be farmed afk no curse/pk point areas. would also solve razzar sitting in MTK all day long afk and just coming on when boss spawns

i did say put the mining into REL cave ........ and make the boss 140+ so it will be harder to stay in the room and all them people with no clear rings or so on ...... 1hit nightnight lol

i did say put the mining into REL cave ........ and make the boss 140+ so it will be harder to stay in the room and all them people with no clear rings or so on ...... 1hit nightnight lol

REL is one boss what could actually get a revamp and not affect a single thing in the game.

Its not used for quests
It drops such low level items like level 60-78 stuff
Probably is only used to benediction farming

Revamping this to a modern thing means that it doesn't have to be a Savage or Shadow WT/ZT it can just be REL, so no new caves needed just stat and drop improvements.

If you are the same level as this boss you are not making it there, let alone killing it. Maybe change the BastardBats or something but definitely I think this boss is there for the taking in terms of updating it with little to zero impact on fresh players coming up.

REL is one boss what could actually get a revamp and not affect a single thing in the game.

Its not used for quests
It drops such low level items like level 60-78 stuff
Probably is only used to benediction farming

Revamping this to a modern thing means that it doesn't have to be a Savage or Shadow WT/ZT it can just be REL, so no new caves needed just stat and drop improvements.

If you are the same level as this boss you are not making it there, let alone killing it. Maybe change the BastardBats or something but definitely I think this boss is there for the taking in terms of updating it with little to zero impact on fresh players coming up.

I doubt it's even used for bene farming these days, there are much better places for that

Back