Mining | The Legend of Mir

Mining

shadow

Please GM can you make this mining worth our while...

its a really fun feature of the game.. and i dont think ur utilising this feature properly... come do something... i been asking for this for years and u havnt done much to make it count.

i rather go and be semi afk mining and risk loosing my sht than going afk in bw or waiting every other 15 mins for a boss to spawn.

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

being able to mine gems or and orbs or ores that you can sell 100k+ to shop a peace would be a good place to start.

Last edited:
I'm not averse to mining being re-introduced.

Mines of Moira should be able to make decent gold for a level 60-90 player, and Mutant Mines should be able to make decent gold for level 90-120 player

The problem with mining is that when it becomes too useful, you will get a load of bots in there. And the players able to make the bots end up with an unfair advantage.

It's something to think about though

The problem with mining is that when it becomes too useful, you will get a load of bots in there. And the players able to make the bots end up with an unfair advantage.

It's something to think about though

it would be cool if a high percentage of the stuff you mined was worth 100-2k gold but every so often something worth more value would come from it, that way if someone places a bot there they come back to a bag full of mostly shite, unless they are semi-afk and can keep goin back to the screen & emptying the useless goods. An npc nearby to sell stuff rather than costing players FPS with a floor full of ore

The bots I'm talking about are ones that will be able to, empty the bag or even go to town and sell everything

The bots I'm talking about are ones that will be able to, empty the bag or even go to town and sell everything

mmm yea that would be a problem.. but im sure you can keep an eye out and catch ppl if they misbehave.. tbh didnt even think bots like that existed.

maybe one way to fight it is that you have to go through a hoard of mobs that can hurt before you can get to mining floor.. obviously to this u need to be lvl 100+ and im sure no fool will risk their account for some gold that can easily be hunted if you do some bosses or something.

Aha didn’t know that was even possible to be honest.
I don’t think making gold is too hard ingame anyway with all the plants / pots what drop can be sold for 50/60k a pop

bump.. i want mining reintroduced properly for average lvl players.. which atm is 150

Almost got tempted into trying a new server because they have fishing which i think is on same lvl as mining but not interested cause i dont want too start all over again...

Last edited:
bump.. i want mining reintroduced properly for average lvl players.. which atm is 150

Almost got tempted into trying a new server because they have fishing which i think is on same lvl as mining but not interested cause i dont want too start all over again...

Try Rota, nice change of pace, no need to DL ne thing

Back