Message 'Server connection timelimit reached' then disconnected me. | The Legend of Mir
  • EXCLUSIVE NEW PLAYER EVENT
    The Legend of Skull Island

Experience a unique starter adventure on Arcadia: trapped in the Mineral Mines alongside the Islebound Kin; a small clan if islanders who have been isolated since the emergence of a great fiery harbinger. As the village scribes uncover lost magic, new heroes are rising to power. Discover the legend of Skull Island and harness your power to save the islanders from certain doom.

Embark on new quests and face exciting challenges with the Arcadia community. Forge powerful new characters for your account and earn some much desired Elysian Ore.

ALL new characters are welcome!
    read more..
    Download Arcadia

Message 'Server connection timelimit reached' then disconnected me.

Nuggets

Hi
I got this message earlier. Not seen it before and had only just logged out on 1 char and back in on another after being in game for about 5 minutes.
Just curious as to why it might have occurred (game was very very laggy just beforehand)

I cannot find reference to an error like that so not sure. I would imagine there was some confusion in co-ordination between the server and your pc. It is possible error wasn't even accurate at that point.
Thanks for reporting

Back