Massive dash/bc bug. | The Legend of Mir

Massive dash/bc bug.

Darkstyle12

Everytime I dash a mob or person they lag. I dash thru the player/mob and then they catch up when I finished the dash and my char turns around to try and hit them and misses two massively important swings. Happened 9/10times. Is this only me? It’s game breaking for warriors.

Yes it happens a lot, sometimes ur char hits backwards when the target is in front, lol. BC not that useful anymore, its just something i use to escape now, even with the recent update, adding delay to BC it doesn't work too well. Might need more delay duration to it.

Yes it happens a lot, sometimes ur char hits backwards when the target is in front, lol. BC not that useful anymore, its just something i use to escape now, even with the recent update, adding delay to BC it doesn't work too well. Might need more delay duration to it.

Yes this is what I’m talking about. Swinging backwards because the bc puts me at X and the player is still behind me at Y when I swing but it misses them as they’re pulled thru me. I will try get some videos.

I think this is more common with people who use shiftlock to attack as if you continue to attack while bc'ing it does this quite commonly whenever I've played warrior but can't comment if its happening more now than it was

Been in the game a while , when i used to get bc'd id be infront of u and u would be swinging behind urself lol.

A combination of factors including FPS, your computer speed and your lag is the cause of this silly Dash, BC bug. Its been around for years, so its not new

A combination of factors including FPS, your computer speed and your lag is the cause of this silly Dash, BC bug. Its been around for years, so its not new

Never had it when I played before (Xmas). Do get it now, no changes to set up or internet speed....

I doubt it’s my pc or connection. My pc is a monster. And I’m on a fibre wired connection. 70fps constantly ingame. If this was a pc/lag issue then my shots would still land.

Everytime I dash a mob or person they lag. I dash thru the player/mob and then they catch up when I finished the dash and my char turns around to try and hit them and misses two massively important swings. Happened 9/10times. Is this only me? It’s game breaking for warriors.

Yeah happens to me a lot. Think it's when we fight against people not in England. Even worse when you BC a slowed opponent and they literally follow Ur BC trail over a 2 second period and your stood at the end of your BC waiting for a bus to turn up.

It happends to me sll the time. Mainly on mobs cousr they are the ones i usualy fights vs. I live in Sweden so nothing to do with UK

We can fix the issue with delayed movement on freezing but the other issue is because there is no direct link between the dash-er and the dash-ee. The issue is with how long it takes you to receive the message from the server saying that the mob/player has been pushed

We can fix the issue with delayed movement on freezing but the other issue is because there is no direct link between the dash-er and the dash-ee. The issue is with how long it takes you to receive the message from the server saying that the mob/player has been pushed

jus lower it to 4 seconds and be sound <3

It’s not like this on other Mir servers tho

Is there BC at others servers?

Yes there is but it’s called other names. It happens with shoulder dash aswell. They slingshot behind me then thru me. On cronicles for example, I don’t get the slingshot movement. When I dash someone they stay in front of me for the full dash and I land my first swing in the direction I’m dashing

if you use shift and click to the direction u pushed them... you can still hit them even if they lagging behind you.. so really its an issue with how fast your computer processes that information.. dunno if that makes sense. the server and mobs always know where the player is standing.. just that your computer doesnt have a clue for couple of seconds

Back