Market destroyed | The Legend of Mir

Market destroyed

Andy I gotta say the market has well and truly been killed, items that were worth couple hundred GG are now worth about 50gg due to no GG ingame, also the event coming up will flood the market of anything else that's worth GG so the market is absolutely ruined. I'm betting that the daily player count has dropped massively cause I know most of my guild has either left game or gone on break. 1 player went to a new mir server. U must be losing a fortune mate.

Andy I gotta say the market has well and truly been killed, items that were worth couple hundred GG are now worth about 50gg due to no GG ingame, also the event coming up will flood the market of anything else that's worth GG so the market is absolutely ruined. I'm betting that the daily player count has dropped massively cause I know most of my guild has either left game or gone on break. 1 player went to a new mir server. U must be losing a fortune mate.

items are far to overpriced anyway some armours are up for 3000 gg.. that's what's killing the market … greedy players

The market isn’t ruined, pick your dummy back up off the floor and wait like everyone else. From what I can gather is that the issue with PayPal is taking slightly longer than normal. Just wait, as for an armour been over priced. Yes 3k is greedy, however they normally go for roughly 2k/2.5, you’ll always get people wanting to push the prices.

items are far to overpriced anyway some armours are up for 3000 gg.. that's what's killing the market … greedy players

Sorry but I seen a crystal fan in ah, for 1k gg from you when they was selling for 150-200.....

When the hat fits

Back