Magic find | The Legend of Mir

Magic find

zoonie

Newby
Please could you clarify as to what is a MAGIC FIND?
1.. a uni item dropped on magic find day
2 .. any uni item OPENED on magic find day
3 .. uni item Dropped and opened on magic find day
4 ?????
thank you :D

Good question, I'm also kinda curious about this. I've always thought it referred to the chance of an item that drops being unidentified, but a lot of people seem to think it affects the stats the item gains when it is identified.

Some clarification on that would also be nice. If it turns out to be the way I thought, then it also answers your question.

Good question, I'm also kinda curious about this. I've always thought it referred to the chance of an item that drops being unidentified, but a lot of people seem to think it affects the stats the item gains when it is identified.

Some clarification on that would also be nice. If it turns out to be the way I thought, then it also answers your question.

Yeh I always thought it ment you had a better chance of a uni item dropping , that's why I'd usualy hunt on a magic pot vs a drop rate pot , thinking that if I do get a drop then least it'll be red if I'm on a magic find pot .

But then warda replied to a thread saying that magic find inhances what the stats are on uni items , which then lead me to believe I need to run drop pot and magic find , drop pot so I actually get a chance of a drop from something and magic find so that item identifies with a few shinny stars

Yeh I always thought it ment you had a better chance of a uni item dropping , that's why I'd usualy hunt on a magic pot vs a drop rate pot , thinking that if I do get a drop then least it'll be red if I'm on a magic find pot .

But then warda replied to a thread saying that magic find inhances what the stats are on uni items , which then lead me to believe I need to run drop pot and magic find , drop pot so I actually get a chance of a drop from something and magic find so that item identifies with a few shinny stars

https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/th...ts-Friday-16th?p=489827&highlight=#post489827

So scorpian what you are saying is .... It's what makes items unidentified and increases the stats ... so uni items that drop in magic find time COULD have better stats and also items that you are crafting COULD also have better stats YES?? x

So scorpian what you are saying is .... It's what makes items unidentified and increases the stats ... so uni items that drop in magic find time COULD have better stats and also items that you are crafting COULD also have better stats YES?? x

He didn't say anything about crafting

Yes he did zade hun if you class >>>> or being created as crafting ?

I took that as meaning bought from game shop. If you craft an item that's not creating it, the item already existed, you're just changing it's stats

I took that as meaning bought from game shop. If you craft an item that's not creating it, the item already existed, you're just changing it's stats

Designing an item is creating because I be using diff status essence / design in order to create a super status.

Anyways now the other issue is I do remember previously he said magic buff doesn’t help with designing an item it only helps with items being dropped by boss will be uni and HiGH chances of good status. Is a bit tricky lol

Designing an item is creating because I be using diff status essence / design in order to create a super status.

Anyways now the other issue is I do remember previously he said magic buff doesn’t help with designing an item it only helps with items being dropped by boss will be uni and HiGH chances of good status. Is a bit tricky lol

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think of these things in terms of the database entry. When an item drops or is bought from game shop a new entry in the database is CREATED. When you craft an item, it keeps the same database entry, it just overwrites some of the data attached to it, so a new item is not being created.

Only Andy will be able to settles this

Zade knows me better than my gf. He is right. Magic Find doesn't fit in with crafting as you are using the essence to do a similar job.
The identification scrolls just work to reveal the stats, and a better scroll may "discover" more stats than a cheaper one. I suppose you could imagine them as fancy Orbs.

I started work at 4am today so I'm feeling really positive about my output, so here goes.. this basically means that magic find day is the worst day to book a day off or clear the diary for a marathon on Arcadia! It's a day you'll either get nothing, or a chance of getting something. Like any other day in mir.

Maybe a data base of different types of designs and esse. One that list what class is sc or DC etc, or fire ice etc... Is long overdue I think

Zade knows me better than my gf. He is right. Magic Find doesn't fit in with crafting as you are using the essence to do a similar job.
The identification scrolls just work to reveal the stats, and a better scroll may "discover" more stats than a cheaper one. I suppose you could imagine them as fancy Orbs.

Do bosses have bags of items that they drop from? Or is the same code executed when a mob dies and drops a item as when you submit upgrade materials. I’m finding it hard to explain what I mean. When a item drops is it created the same way we make uni items?

- - - Updated - - -

I belive magic find affects my upgrades

- - - Updated - - -

Also haven’t noticed any changes in drops with magic find buff. I play with 24/7 drop/ magic find pots so I’m playing with 310% magic find and I’m still finding uni items and they’re going white????

Maybe a data base of different types of designs and esse. One that list what class is sc or DC etc, or fire ice etc... Is long overdue I think

That would make designing boring >.< I like the randomness makes it more intense.

Ps #ZedforMOD

I disagree. We already have everything on a plate as it is. Please don't encourage making things even easier.

Not on a plate. If I have 2 mc rings with extra holy on, salvage both and get a design and esse from each ring, l then upgrade another mc rings does than then have holy on ? Just asking for a few hints. Not everyone has millions of cash to waste.

Back