MAG Removal | The Legend of Mir

MAG Removal

ggggfv

Can we get Mags back to be removed or interchangeable as they were, i can imagine everyone benefited from that system and i cant see it would reduce the GG purchases by much, seems awful Kim Jong Un like to have to keep the mag u pay for on untill it runs out or u log out to save it and sometimes neither of those options are any use and tbh just rubs me up the wrong way personaly, just a thought..... cheers.

Can we get Mags back to be removed or interchangeable as they were, i can imagine everyone benefited from that system and i cant see it would reduce the GG purchases by much, seems awful Kim Jong Un like to have to keep the mag u pay for on untill it runs out or u log out to save it and sometimes neither of those options are any use and tbh just rubs me up the wrong way personaly, just a thought..... cheers.

Mags?

Call them candles or torches then lol wtf is "mags" only mags I know is the old woman across the street

I personally prefer them to be stuck on. If you use one for leveling then it doesn't matter that they are stuck.

If you use them for pvp then a 10% damage increase isn't a small amount and if your going to buy 1 for pvp for 15 mins then it should be stuck on.

I personally prefer them to be stuck on. If you use one for leveling then it doesn't matter that they are stuck.

If you use them for pvp then a 10% damage increase isn't a small amount and if your going to buy 1 for pvp for 15 mins then it should be stuck on.

So then leave your mag stuck, no1 is forcing u to take it off... just makes alot more sense to be able to take it off and use when needed.

So then leave your mag stuck, no1 is forcing u to take it off... just makes alot more sense to be able to take it off and use when needed.

Financially better for us to be able to take them off.
Financially better for Andy if they stuck.
😆

Or make it cost for people to get the extra stats as intended, they was only made removable to allow the switching between mount and torch.

It's a big stat boost and 5gg is nothing. Making them stuck means people won't be so eager to pop a torch all the time.

Or make it cost for people to get the extra stats as intended, they was only made removable to allow the switching between mount and torch.

It's a big stat boost and 5gg is nothing. Making them stuck means people won't be so eager to pop a torch all the time.

Sucks ass ur forced to dedicate the amount of time the mag lasts to stay online to use it or let it run out or log off and come back if ur really tight, just genuinely dont see the harm in switching it back, andy may lose a few gg but overal will make for better play.

What was the point of puttin mount in torch spot anyway?
There is a perfectly good mount spot above the torch spot below the helmet slot. Labelled mount.
Wouldn’t of made the slightest bit of difference really. Can’t use mounts where you’d hunt. Mount stats only counted whilst mounted. I couldn’t justify any reason to myself to be honest. Except abit of hpr when mounted.
But then who needs hpr when mounted OUTSIDE of a cave where there’s no mobs or bosses worth fighting over.

Id like to remove em when i can. Say end of night I like to stay logged in AFK now resting exp is back but it wastes your mag

Id like to remove em when i can. Say end of night I like to stay logged in AFK now resting exp is back but it wastes your mag

I’ve always said they should be removes or because people log to save them. If they didn’t then people would go afk resulting in a bigger more appealing usercount

Back