Lykos | The Legend of Mir

Lykos

Any one want to own up to being Lykos?

Hah I just made a thread about the same thing :D
https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/threads/46127-Stalls-with-mystery-cave-armours

I do have a lead (source remains private of course)
benhurjr.png

- - - Updated - - -

wuts happened? xd

Wanker thinks that's a sensible place for a stall, total dick move obviously trying to block npcs

Yes it's still possible to click the npc, but it's a pain in the arse and very annoying when you're in a rush
benhurjr2.png

He is in your guild Alsiral ;)

If that's who it is, we don't know that yet, that's just 1 random person telling me, always possible that it's not true and I don't like to make assumptions. I just display what evidence I have and let others decide what they believe

Any one want to own up to being Lykos?

Whoever it is needs banning lol. They purposely put the stalls there on top of npc and tele stones so u accidentally look at it and maybe buy somthing you wouldn’t have seen if he didn’t put it there

He is in your guild Alsiral ;)

I don’t care who’s guild they are in poff, was just asking who it was so could ask them to move their stall.

Andy, please extend central sz area in hero’s to stop this happening again. It’s a bit annoying tbh

Like shark has gg to buy torches and stuff to sell lol
Made me giggle hahaha

And who ever it is he not doing anything wrong... just getting people to click his stall first....1 of main principal of business Price/place/product/promotion and it seems he has done it accordingly lol.

Last edited:
Made me giggle hahaha

And who ever it is he not doing anything wrong... just getting people to click his stall first....1 of main principal of business Price/place/product/promotion and it seems he has done it accordingly lol.

Tbh the place and I guess the promotion aspect worked, wonder how much he sold / profit made.

Nine times out of ten he is putting chars pets etc over my stalls as he thinks he has the sole right to sell gameshop items for gold. Im trying to up load images but I think I havent posted on forum enough.

I did report this to GM's as whilst it isnt against the rules per say he just blocks stalls and once again has started it. I had to try and source Lord Sauron armour just so he couldnt block stalls. I believe Jeffro has a few problems with Lykos, Butcha, WankaWonka Upgrade all the same person.

Beebo

Nine times out of ten he is putting chars pets etc over my stalls as he thinks he has the sole right to sell gameshop items for gold. Im trying to up load images but I think I havent posted on forum enough.

I did report this to GM's as whilst it isnt against the rules per say he just blocks stalls and once again has started it. I had to try and source Lord Sauron armour just so he couldnt block stalls. I believe Jeffro has a few problems with Lykos, Butcha, WankaWonka Upgrade all the same person.

Beebo

This dude is a total cunt. He’s the sole reason I now turn off stalls altogether. So not only does he completely lose my custom, so does everybody else. Geezas a mug I’d never buy a single thing from him

- - - Updated - - -

There should be a stalls only area that we can visit when looking to make a purchase.

Beebo

What a moron...next time he wrongly puts Elixers on for the wrong price - I wont't give them back next time

Back