Luring mobs into SZ | The Legend of Mir

Luring mobs into SZ

Kingkongen

So, this kind of play from Wizardo. Is there any rules vs it or is it allowed ?

Wizardo run out at "event" map. Get alot of mobs + Svaltus Guardian and lure into sz. Didnt turn out well couse lots was not afk and helped out.
I know we had something simular at snowbrook at christmas. Is it the same dudes doing it ? Wizardo why you keep do it ?

Someone brought OmaLord to Mongchon. It is annoying but at least the 3 zones used as far as I am aware are no player drop zone. Snowbrook was a drop zone and people dropped nice items so that one was a right blunder by the gm in my opinion.

I saw it happen one time so far, I was polishing some gems at Kevin and next thing I know there's a bunch of omas all over me, my store char that was beside me died and some stalls died but also area is no player drops so didn't matter too much. The town guards were killing the mobs but way too slowly. Can GM maybe buff the town guards? They are really out of date, my level 153 warrior can kill 2-3 guards with them all hitting me at once without even taking a scratch, and I saw in PB they take about 20 hits to kill 1 mob. I don't think they are really fit for purpose any more lol

Cant believe you made a thread over this.. the map is non drop and the event is called town invasion.. wouldn't be an invasion if mobs could not get into town..

Someone brought OmaLord to Mongchon. It is annoying but at least the 3 zones used as far as I am aware are no player drop zone. Snowbrook was a drop zone and people dropped nice items so that one was a right blunder by the gm in my opinion.

sorry was me..
TaoLoaf it followed me was hoping guards would kill. sorry if I offended:(

Nah didnt offend me, its non drop and I came back to the PC screen at just the right moment to help hit it lol.
The christmas one was sour when I came back to a gray screen and drops everywhere, but that was then and this is now :)

Back