Lucifer's Palace | The Legend of Mir

Lucifer's Palace

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Someone gonna tell me where tf Lucifer's Palace is?

It's the only thing missing from my "visits" achivements and it's bugging me

I think you'll find it back in 2005.
I don't think it ever made the conversion over from Project69 :butterfly:

Maybe one day..

Level 10 REL is actually a thing... or used to be: kill it 10x or so on a fresh spawn.

Fresh spawns used to happen: when too many players / pets were in the room, the continual spawning stopped, then when it RS next, it was level 0, and could be killed a bunch of times until you got the achievement.

As stated, first rel spawn is level 1. It spawns on reboot. Each kill it levels up, until max level 14 where it just respawns.

For a long time, when max level was 60, it was a very popular group hunt. It took a few hours to get there!

As stated, first rel spawn is level 1. It spawns on reboot. Each kill it levels up, until max level 14 where it just respawns.

For a long time, when max level was 60, it was a very popular group hunt. It took a few hours to get there!
So it should take a theoretical maximum of 15 kills to get the achievement? (if it's level 11 when I walk in)

Yeah it stays a level 14 lol. You like digging up past problems that need addressing huh :cower:

Yeah it stays a level 14 lol. You like digging up past problems that need addressing huh :cower:

It's not a problem, it's hardly a boss that many people want to kill... I just wanna do it once for achievement hehe, I'll just try and remember next time there's a reboot

Back